Awoo.

DAY 22 - Question of the Week 4: 'Sonic's Birthday' [30DOS22]

Topic will be automatically locked at 11:00 PM

7 hours ago, FReaK said:

Plan is to platinum origins day 1. I'm starting the minute it drops, in about 1,5 hours. :D

Done. 5 hours, 50 minutes. 😆

threema-20220623-060356451.jpg

I guess I’ll have to cook something. Literally. Perhaps mint chip pancakes to honor Tails, for example. Already also have chili lying around. Will probably spend all day in red shoes as well.

I get to work and feel another day of mandatory overtime suck out my soul.

Otherwise, I dunno. I could play Sonic Origins I guess, but I also just want to draw stuff.

Being an adult sucks.

won't have time to play Sonic games today, and I don't even plan on buying Origins any time soon so we can exclude that too

I turned on that livestream with Korone as background noise while I was cutting tomatoes for lunch though, I guess that should count

spacer.png

Well I basically spent the day yesterday playing Sonic Origins and some of Mania lol. But I actually completely forgot about Sonic's anniversary come up and I've been playing a lot of Sonic games lately anyway so it was mostly an incidental thing.

I will go to work and get hit with mandatory overtime

Other than that, I was able to carve out some time to re-watch the Sonic movie. And I snuck in a chili-dog for dinner.

Late af but I spent the day listening to Sonic music (taking a break from my current playlist of Hololive and other anime related mess). Really made a busy day less stressful and kind of nostalgic in a way.

This year, on June 23rd, I spent my time at the beach, wearing my Classic Sonic hat and a Movie Sonic Jacket while exploring the coast.

To end my last day at the beach, I bought a cheese chili dog from Dairy Queen. I'm not usually into Chili Dogs, but that was delicious.

Fortunately, there were no Badniks or angry Orcas on while I celebrated.