9 minutes ago, MightyGems said:

1 - You're My Number One - Sonic R

2 - Special Stage - Sonic 3D Blast Saturn

3 - Crazy Robo - Sonic Adventure

4 - With Me - Sonic and the Black Knight

Remix - Maybe Escape from the City Funk Remix? - Sonic Adventure 2

Wildcard - Miracle Blue ~Little Planet~ - Sonic Remix

Are these okay?

You’ll need to pick new choices for Special Stage and Escape from the City, the former’s regular song list is filled up already and the latter’s already been added by another member.

19 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

You’ll need to pick new choices for Special Stage and Escape from the City, the former’s regular song list is filled up already and the latter’s already been added by another member.

Figured. What kind of remixes count?

Have these been taken?

Metropolis Zone - Sonic 2

Beyond The Speed Of... - Sonic Runners Remixed by Jun Senoue

21 minutes ago, MightyGems said:

Figured. What kind of remixes count?

Just to be clear, it wasn't an issue with your remix selection but more of the fact that someone had already submitted it. But basically, anything really goes for a remix. Be it fan made or official. Though just keep in mind that there are special cases like tracks in Generations or TSR where those remixes are just considered regular submission for those respective games.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Strickerx5 said:

Just to be clear, it wasn't an issue with your remix selection but more of the fact that someone had already submitted it. But basically, anything really goes for a remix. Be it fan made or official. Though just keep in mind that there are special cases like tracks in Generations or TSR where those remixes are just considered regular submission for those respective games.

Okay. I kinda knew about someone else submitting it, as Ryan told me though, but hey...

I already edited this into my last post, but if you don't mind, I would like to repost these "replacements" for the other two tracks that can't be submitted if no one minds, which are...

6 minutes ago, MightyGems said:

Okay. I kinda knew about someone else submitting it, as Ryan told me though, but hey...

I already edited this into my last post, but if you don't mind, I would like to repost these "replacements" for the other two tracks that can't be submitted if no one minds, which are...

Those are good but I should point out that both Crazy Robo and With Me can't be submitted. Just started adding these to the OP and found that Sonic Adventure's slot is completely filled at this point and that someone has already submitted With Me.

You have two regular slots left. You can look at the OP for an active list of submissions just to verify if your choice has been either taken or filled yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

Strickerx5
This post was recognized by Strickerx5!

Shiny Gems was awarded the badge '[Sonic Musical Spectacular 2022] Disco Egg Cleared! - Used all of your requests in Sonic Musical Spectacular 2022 event, or used any request in the Sonic Musical Spectacular 2020 event! Radical!' and 10 points.

9 minutes ago, Strickerx5 said:

Those are good but I should point out that both Crazy Robo and With Me can't be submitted. Just started adding these to the OP and found that Sonic Adventure's slot is completely filled at this point and that someone has already submitted With Me.

You have two regular slots left. You can look at the OP for an active list of submissions just to verify if your choice has been either taken or filled yet.

In that case...

Trap Tower - SegaSonic Arcade

Catch Me If You Can - Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

Would these work?

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, MightyGems said:

Would these work?

Yep, list has been updated.

• Thumbs Up 2

Strickerx5

BlueSky was awarded the badge '[Sonic Musical Spectacular 2022] Neon City Zone Cleared! - Used any request in the Sonic Musical Spectacular 2022 event! Jammin'!' and 5 points.

This request topic open right now? Cool! I'll throw a couple of in before there's no room for Yakuza anymore.
1: MachineGun Kiss (Yakuza 4 for the first time) (see now I made a karaoke request finally, will that earn a cool cinematic into the spectacular like best divorce song did last year? :3)

For the remix, if I can request a Yakuza remix...

remix: Yakuza 0 - 24 Hour Cinderella (Chiptune Cover)

If not I'll try my best to figure out something else later, just wanted to get MachineGun Kiss in an this other one too if it's still possible...
To be fair I could fill my all requests with Yakuza, I have a list for couple of years worth of Spectacular as it is... 😁 Oh well, it isn't like there's not cool Sonic music though so I'll survive. And yeah, I'm planning on filling the rest later, I'm just a bit busy atm so just dropping these two in here now.

Also hi, it's my yearly visit to the SSMB yet again, when did my comings and goings start to look like certain dragon's visitation cycle to that one place... 🤔

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

This request topic open right now? Cool! I'll throw a couple of in before there's no room for Yakuza anymore.
1: MachineGun Kiss (Yakuza 4 for the first time) (see now I made a karaoke request finally, will that earn a cool cinematic into the spectacular like best divorce song did last year? :3)

For the remix, if I can request a Yakuza remix...

remix: Yakuza 0 - 24 Hour Cinderella (Chiptune Cover)

Unfortunately, you're gonna need to pick one or the other, as both will exceed the 3 per franchise limit.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Unfortunately, you're gonna need to pick one or the other, as both will exceed the 3 per franchise limit.

MachineGun Kiss it is then, I'll pick that as my request.
Hoo boy, happy I got it in. 😁

1 minute ago, BlueSky said:

MachineGun Kiss it is then, I'll pick that as my request.
Hoo boy, happy I got it in. 😁

Cool, you're still got your remix request, wild card, and three regular requests.

• Nice Smile 1

Strickerx5

ElectricAngel was awarded the badge '[Sonic Musical Spectacular 2022] Neon City Zone Cleared! - Used any request in the Sonic Musical Spectacular 2022 event! Jammin'!' and 5 points.

Heck yeah time to share some tasty tracks

Regular:

Boss Battle: Big Arm - Sonic Generations (3DS)

Dragon's Lair - Sonic and the Black Knight

Magical Snow Day - Sonic Runners

How It Started - Sonic and the Secret Rings

Remix:

This Machine (Noah McKnight & Brandon Fox) - Sonic Heroes

Wildcard:

Into the Zone - Sega Tunes: Comix Zone

It was surprisingly hard limiting myself haha 😅 I think I got some good variety and representation in though! Looking forward to the event! 🤘

• Thumbs Up 2

Strickerx5

Cosmos Rogue was awarded the badge '[Sonic Musical Spectacular 2022] Neon City Zone Cleared! - Used any request in the Sonic Musical Spectacular 2022 event! Jammin'!' and 5 points.

Strickerx5

Duelistic Nature was awarded the badge '[Sonic Musical Spectacular 2022] Neon City Zone Cleared! - Used any request in the Sonic Musical Spectacular 2022 event! Jammin'!' and 5 points.

There are absolute bangers in there! here's my submission!

Regulars:

1. Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles: Flying Battery Zone Act 1

2. Sonic Heroes - Mystic Mansion (whaaaaaat so little love for Heroes? c'mon guys)

3. Sonic and the Black Knight - Knight of the Wind

4. Sonic Generations - Crisis City (Modern)

Remix:

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) - His World Orchestral Remix by Laura Platt

we gotta have a His World in there if we already got Dreams of an absolution. A shame All hail shadow can't be added, but I am all of me is equally good.

Wildcard:

Sonic and the Black Knight - Faraway Avalon

Sonic and the black knight just resonates so much with me and Faraway Avalon is beautiful as a combat track, sure it repeats the beat a couple of times, but the moment that violin hits you know you're in a medieval story of chivalry!

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Duelistic Nature said:

There are absolute bangers in there! here's my submission!

Regulars:

1. Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles: Flying Battery Zone Act 1

2. Sonic Heroes - Mystic Mansion (whaaaaaat so little love for Heroes? c'mon guys)

3. Sonic and the Black Knight - Knight of the Wind

4. Sonic Generations - Crisis City (Modern)

Remix:

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) - His World Orchestral Remix by Laura Platt

we gotta have a His World in there if we already got Dreams of an absolution. A shame All hail shadow can't be added, but I am all of me is equally good.

Wildcard:

Sonic and the Black Knight - Faraway Avalon

Sonic and the black knight just resonates so much with me and Faraway Avalon is beautiful as a combat track, sure it repeats the beat a couple of times, but the moment that violin hits you know you're in a medieval story of chivalry!

You’re gonna need to pick another wild card song, as requests are one per game, so you can’t have two Black Knight choices,

Rest of your songs are all good and added (unless you want to replace Knight of the Wind with Faraway Avalon). Honestly shocked it took this long to get a Heroes regular request.

• Absolutely 1

Strickerx5

Duelistic Nature was awarded the badge '[Sonic Musical Spectacular 2022] Disco Egg Cleared! - Used all of your requests in Sonic Musical Spectacular 2022 event, or used any request in the Sonic Musical Spectacular 2020 event! Radical!' and 10 points.

35 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

You’re gonna need to pick another wild card song, as requests are one per game, so you can’t have two Black Knight choices,

Rest of your songs are all good and added (unless you want to replace Knight of the Wind with Faraway Avalon). Honestly shocked it took this long to get a Heroes regular request.

Oh! Alright! gotcha.

I guess I miss read it in the rules that Wildcards couldn't be from a game you already picked, thanks for pointing that out. Hmm, a regular or a remix...
Oh I know!
The Sonic Symphony: From the 30th anniversary: Reach for the Stars

And as much as I'd love to hear two sonic and the Black Knight options I'll stick with Knight of the Wind. Working on my own projects for the far future might make me use Faraway Avalon for its own purposes so it'll not be lost to time ;)

And I know right! Heroes got GREAT stage songs; If anything I'd also add Ocean Palace to the mix, but I wanna stick with Mystic Mansion for now.

Looking forward to jamming out to the compiled list!

• Thumbs Up 1

Strickerx5

Harkofthewaa was awarded the badge '[Sonic Musical Spectacular 2022] Neon City Zone Cleared! - Used any request in the Sonic Musical Spectacular 2022 event! Jammin'!' and 5 points.

A bit late, but here's my picks for this year:

Regulars:

1. Black Comet - Shadow the Hedgehog

2. Scrambled Egg - Sonic 2 (8-Bit)

3. Moon Beach - Streets of Rage 1

4. Sonic Advance 3 "Final Boss" (Linked to avoid confusion with the true final boss theme Nonagression)

Remix: Corruption- Metallic Madness US by Tubers McGee and OCRemix

Wild Card: Volcano Valley (GEN) - Bad Future Remix by King Meteor Studios

• Thumbs Up 2

Jesus, I was scared Heroes wasn't going to get any kind of regular request. I seriously thought about changing one of mine just to get one on there.

• Thumbs Up 1

Strickerx5

Spin Attaxx was awarded the badge '[Sonic Musical Spectacular 2022] Neon City Zone Cleared! - Used any request in the Sonic Musical Spectacular 2022 event! Jammin'!' and 5 points.

Might as well get these in:

1. Carnival Night Zone Act 1 Proto (S3&K)

2. Ice Paradise Act 1 (Sonic Advance 2)

3. Midnight Owl (Sonic Lost World)

4. Manuals (Sonic Mega Collection)

Remix: Lava Powerhouse SNES Remix by TheLegendOfRenegade (Spinball)

Wild Card: The Battle for Infinite Reality (Sonic Forces/Persona)

• Thumbs Up 2

The list has been updated!

There is now eight days left to get requests in!

Strickerx5

Your Vest Friend was awarded the badge '[Sonic Musical Spectacular 2022] Neon City Zone Cleared! - Used any request in the Sonic Musical Spectacular 2022 event! Jammin'!' and 5 points.

Might as well get these in while I have room to breathe (currently in the process of moving jobs so it's not easy lol).

1. Emerald Hill (2 player) - Sonic 2
2. Electoria - Knuckles Chaotix
3. Team Chaotix - Sonic Heroes
4. Duel Football - Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Remix: All Hail Shadow [NateWantsToBattle Cover] - Shadow the Hedgehog
Wild Card: Burning Depths - Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

• Fist Bump 1

REMINDER: There’s just over 12 hours left to get requests in for Musical Spectacular 2022! Due to being away for a week, I’ll be allowing a little leeway for last minute requests and such, but they’ll be closed by tomorrow, so if you haven’t taken part and want to, or if you haven’t used all requests, make sure to do so!

• My Emmerdoods 1

Well...
I'm happy I'm still on time.

But yeah, the rest of my requests, coming now. 😅 Giving some love to those with empty slots still. And some not that empty.

2: The Night Falls (Shenmue)

3: Rise of the Babylon Garden (Sonic Riders)

4: Intro (Sonic Shuffle)

Remix: Sonic Chronicles The Dark Brothehood Intro Theme METAL Remix (DavidKBD)

Wild card: My World (Sonic Heroes)

Okay, I think this is it for this time, I think I filled my all slots now, didn't I? 🤔

• Thumbs Up 1