Awoo.

Sonic Frontiers - New Screenshots, Renders, Story Info

Wraith

FWWH0pgXoAEVCg0?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FWWH3mvX0AAx4E6?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FWWIGa7WYAIIfcY?format=jpg&name=medium

"Sonic’s new journey begins when him and his friends – Amy and Tails – head to the Starfall Islands in search of Chaos Emeralds. As they approach the islands, sudden trouble hits their plane, and they are sucked into a dimensional portal."

"Sonic then finds himself separated from his friends and awakens in a strange, digital world – Cyber Space. He miraculously escapes Cyber Space and arrives on Kronos Island, one of the Starfall Islands, full of ancient ruins where strange enemies roam."

FWWHnmyWAAEIoKC?format=png&name=small

"Sage A mysterious girl that appears across the Starfall Islands. Throughout the story, she cautions Sonic to leave the Starfall Islands despite his mission to find and save his friends."

• Thumbs Up 6

3 minutes ago, Wraith said:

FWWH3mvX0AAx4E6?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FWWHnmyWAAEIoKC?format=png&name=small

FWWIGa7WYAIIfcY?format=jpg&name=medium

So, third image down, I wonder who that human is? I know we saw them in the trailer, but I wonder? With that red light in their hair, they may not be a natural, organic being.

Just now, Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon said:

That is Sage:

She might very well be the main villain or an antagonist of sorts, given how we saw what might very well be her, controlling the beings that attack Sonic.

I see. Like I said though, she does not seem to be an organic being, with that red light in her hair.

Saw this art of Sonic

FWWH1QjXgAIcPBN?format=png&name=small

EDIT: We have some enemy names & descriptions

FWWK8M1X0AAiRon?format=jpg&name=small

SOLDIER

This enemy spawns in groups and attacks in jabbing motions with both hands. (1/5)

FWWLHaCWYAA4_S2?format=jpg&name=small

CYCLONE

A floating enemy causing damage with attacks that appear as electric tornados. (2/5)

FWWLUfuXwAAEcKI?format=jpg&name=small

BANGER

A wheel-like enemy that rushes towards Sonic once he is detected and attacks at high speeds if provoked. 

FWWLiJeXwAEO7uA?format=jpg&name=small

SHELL

An enemy protected by a hard shell that attacks at a distance with a boomerang-type move. Sonic’s attacks cannot penetrate the hard shell, but other methods such as Cyloop can catch this enemy off-guard. 

FWWLr5CX0AUN8qS?format=jpg&name=360x360

BUBBLE

An enemy formed by a group of spheres that attacks Sonic with electricity.

FWWMgq0X0AExeg2?format=jpg&name=360x360

NINJA

An enemy with high-speed attacks reminiscent of the fighting style of its namesake. Can block incoming attacks and strike with shadows of itself.

FWWMk0_WIAAkO6N?format=jpg&name=360x360

TOWER

An enemy composed of various stacked parts. Its weakness is at the top of its head, so Sonic will need to figure out how to destroy each stack to get to it.

FWWMohQX0AAjK_w?format=jpg&name=small

ASURA

A large enemy that looks like a tall building. Run up the arm it throws down to find its weakness at the top and attack.

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, Wraith said:

It's a minuscule detail, all things considered, but seeing the Colours/Generaions era Motobug again just pleases me. I just love the way they (and the other badniks of the time) look compared to Lost World and especially Forces.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Fist Bump 1