Awoo.

Sonic Relief 2010 - BACK ON 18TH JAN [LOCK/DELETE]

Doctor MK

But you said you don't condone it, which means you condemn it, no? ;_;

Come on guys, we MUST do the calendar. It'd be perfect!!

Sorry, I meant I don't condemn the idea. 'Tis my fault, got it the wrong way round! :P

I'm all up for you doing the calendar, it sounds like a great way to raise some money for Sonic Relief.

I could make a cartoon again. I made Sonic and the Black Shorts last time. Anyone have any recommendations?

I could make a cartoon again. I made Sonic and the Black Shorts last time. Anyone have any recommendations?

Oh yeah, that was awesome. Didn't you just make Sonic and the Secret Shorts as well? :D

"Heh heh, I know what to do. Lancelot! BRING ME A SANDWICH."

"Of course my lord."

In case anyone hasn't seen it yet, here's the announcement of Sonic Relief 2010's new features:

http://sonicstadium.org/articles/events/sonic-relief-2010-new-details-revealed

In summary:

- the main campaign will run the same as in Sonic Relief 2009, with donations made based on the number of submissions

- possible prizes for favourite submissions (an incentive to enter!)

- you can do your own Sonic-themed fundraising and pass on what you raise to us via a new system, or simply make a donation

- campaign will run from January to March

On a related note, if anyone uses or knows about PayPal we'd like some information on how to set it up etc, as that is the system we plan on implementing for other members making donations/passing on what they raise.

So, get your imaginations in gear and come up with some creative ideas for Sonic Relief 2010! It can be literally anything... this year, the possibilities truly are endless!

Also, if you haven't already, be sure to follow @SonicReliefUK on Twitter or join the official Sonic Relief Facebook group!

:D

Oh yeah, that was awesome. Didn't you just make Sonic and the Secret Shorts as well? :D

"Heh heh, I know what to do. Lancelot! BRING ME A SANDWICH."

"Of course my lord."

Yeah that was me. Need ideas for this years. Ah Sonic Relief is awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for all of your suggestions, but seeing as we've announced how the campaign will run next year I think this topic has served its purpose.

All that's left for me to do is to thank you for your support with Sonic Relief and I hope you look forward to participating in our upcoming fundraising drive.

Oh, and of course...

SonicReliefXmas.png

Be on the lookout for a brand new Sonic Relief 2010 topic launching on Monday 18th January to coincide with the beginning of the campaign. Stay tuned to TSS, the Sonic Relief Facebook group and @SonicReliefUK for all the latest info over the holiday period.

See you in 2010, folks! :D