Awoo.

Sonic Forces Speed/Racing Battle: Darkspine Event (September 15th-27th)

Sonictrainer

Today, SEGA Hardlight dropped a teaser for Forces Speed Battle that shows the first reveal of Darkspine Sonic from Sonic & the Secret Rings

Fbf2V3WXgAAiSr0?format=jpg&name=large

Legends blurred and torn

Since Sonic Central #2 revealed that Mephiles is coming in October and Super Shadow is coming in November, I'm guessing a Darkspine Sonic Event is coming sometime in September

• Thumbs Up 1

This is cool and all, but...does this really warren a topic of it's own? It doesn't seem very substantial enough

50 minutes ago, Jake_LeOFFICIAL said:

This is cool and all, but...does this really warren a topic of it's own? It doesn't seem very substantial enough

40 minutes ago, King Conne said:

The game has its own topic, sometimes mixed with SONIC DASH news :

The old thread has new directions

This topic is now exclusively for the general discussion of Sonic Forces (Speed Battle) only. Any new announcements (characters, events, etc) should be made in a separate topic.

• The title was changed to Sonic Forces Speed/Racing Battle: Darkspine Event (September 15th-27th)

The Darkspine Event is now live and will allow players to collect & get Darkspine Sonic Cards to unlock him.

FctOtaOWQAEfzx8?format=jpg&name=small

I wonder if my game is not broken!!...
No message from HARDlight saying the game is unavailable because of an update but I can't play it anymore, the screen staying black each time I try to play the game!!...
What about you : Does the game work?!...
On HARDlight's Facebook, some people told me they have the same problem but HARDlight does not answer...

29 minutes ago, King Conne said:

I wonder if my game is not broken!!...
No message from HARDlight saying the game is unavailable because of an update but I can't play it anymore, the screen staying black each time I try to play the game!!...
What about you : Does the game work?!...
On HARDlight's Facebook, some people told me they have the same problem but HARDlight does not answer...

I'm not experiencing any issues at the moment...

That's weird...

On HARDlight's Facebook page, some other people told me they have the same problem (black screen after le SEGA logo) and it apparently appeared after the latest update of the game...