Awoo.

ULTRAKILL (PC, Early Access) - "MANKIND IS DEAD. BLOOD IS FUEL. HELL IS FULL."

MetKey

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1229490/ULTRAKILL/

www.devilmayquake.com

ULTRAKILL is a fast-paced ultraviolent retro FPS combining the skill-based style scoring from character action games with unadulterated carnage inspired by the best shooters of the '90s. Rip apart your foes with varied destructive weapons and shower in their blood to regain your health.

Published by New Blood and developed by Arsi "Hakita" Patala, it is currently one of the highest rated games on Steam right now, and just about a few weeks ago the full version of Act II: "IMPERFECT HATRED" came out (with new secrets to soon follow at a later date).

With its high-speed movement and brutal action and difficulty, ULTRAKILL has probably become one of my favourite games of all time and I can't honestly recommend it enough to anyone I know. There are many videos out there on Youtube that can teach anyone how to master the game, from weapon guides, enemy strategies, and neat movement techs.

d3eb64499af22377b6154f45f5c6a1f60a2de05d

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MetKey

• McGroose

• Teoskaven

If anyone wants a detailed and humorous (although spoilery) review of Act I, there's this courtesy of the creator of the It's Morbin Time meme:

Spoiler

I'm waiting until the game is completed before getting it, but needless to say, it looks pretty great already in this state.

• 1 month later...

A new dev video has been uploaded today, showcasing the green variation of the rocket launcher.

Hold to charge, release to release. Less charge = less distance. Can be punched to boost, but will have a piercing limit unless bounced off an enemy first. There's also some other stuff to it which you can see in the video, I'm not gonna type that all out.

Everything's WIP and liable to change.

• 1 month later...