Awoo.

U.S. President Honored with Gold Statue

Sega DogTagz

Woot! Vague title FTW. Sorry to all those whom came storming in to see more Barack Obama hoopla, but this reward dates back to the Clinton era (so I am sure that you are just as disgruntled).

Still, because I happen to like not seeing my nations flag burned in the street of other nations, I’ll take the time to post this nice story about people cheering in the streets.

Former President Clinton was on hand in Kosovo yesterday, to watch the unveiling of an 11-Foot statue of himself in honor of the role he played in helping the nation vie for its freedom in the late 1990’s.

Kosovo statue

President Clinton is apparently pretty big over there. His visit also included a trip to stop by the governmental assembly to lend some words.

Of course this is basically in honor of a bombing campaign, so there is no doubt in my mind that this will spiral into a military/casualties thread, but that’s not much of a problem. I want this topic to be all inclusive in that regard.

Good news is good news though. I’ll revel in this for a little while and then jump into the inevitable argument on Clinton era politics. As far as I am concerned on that, there was a lot of good and a good deal of bad.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sega DogTagz

• Saint Nathan

• Tornado

• PaddyFancy

I half (fully?) expected to come in here and find more potential Obama flame bait, so it was a present surprise.

The statue should have been of him playing sax.

I half (fully?) expected to come in here and find more potential Obama flame bait, so it was a present surprise.

The statue should have been of him playing sax.

"'Eh Clinton! Get back to work!"

"Make me. :)"

Oh man, I thought this was going to be for Obama! That would be pretty funny.

President Clinton totally deserves this. He was a great president. I totally miss him as a president.

Haha

Bill was always my favorite president, I'm so glad it's not of Obama(I'm saying this because we're not even a year in to the presidency, so he hasn't done much.)

Anyway, here's to you Bill. *raises glass*

:|

You know, everyone hates Obama. Everyone hates Bush. Every body hated Clinton when Bush was president. Now people love Clinton.

Next term, we will all love Bush. Term after that, we will all love Obama.

We like presidents on a two term lag.