Awoo.

The (Unofficial) Guide to "Humanity" (Tips, Tricks, and other Nonsense)

Eggman Fan

This is looking at life as if it is just a video game, mostly in the context of this being a unofficial guide book. I'm not certain if this is in the right spot, but I don't know where else it would go.

No1: Sexualities.

Gay/Les: Gay is just hetero, but you gain the "Thick Skinned" perk(Verbal attacks are less effective). One of the strongest sexualities ever added. I'm not gonna mention this again since all none Hetero players gain this buff, but you're also less likely to get the "canceled" debuff(Massive hit to your social stats, so most can't recover from this one).

Ace: Any of the other ones, and you can't get your attraction exploited. No passive buff, but being able to stack with other sexualities is a big deal.

Aro: Lacking the power boost provided by being gay, Aromatic is the weakest for battle so far, and it lacks access to the "Power of Love" buff(20% to all stats, pretty much a renamed "Power of Friendship"). Of course this ranking is based of the base power and not the potential, and since love is a really strong distraction from training I'd argue that Aro has the most potential out of them all.

Hetero: Now here comes a big question, are heterosexuals as strong as the gays? No. Just because Heterosexual is one of the most common type of players doesn't mean it's good. You lack a passive buff like "Thick Skin", you don't have the resistance to "canceled", and being only attracted to the opposite gender doesn't mean you'll get allies easily. I'd place it below Aro.

Bi: Completely broken. You can access the "Power of Love" buff from both genders, you gain "Metal Skin"(Verbal attacks always fail), and your flag is the coolest. The only problem is you need to do two playthroughs as Hetero and Gay/Les characters, but that's really no problem if you use speedrunning strats. Only below Ace because you can stack them.

Pan: Almost the same as Bi, but you have a worse flag.

Standings

1. Ace
  2. Bi
  3. Pan
  4. Gay/Les*
  5. Aro
  6. Hetero
Spoiler

We are not counting the hidden sexuality of "Ascended" as that is a sandbox only feature.

*I am not counting the "Rain No death" glitch (A glitch that can disable death, for some reason can only work if your gay/les) as it is not intended.

There are more, but their not worth mentioning due to most being slight retooling of these 6. Also race is impossible to power scale because there is no difference between them beside cosmetics.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eggman Fan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic