Awoo.

I just got my Archie Sonic the Hedgehog #1 graded and pressed!

MooreThanCosplay

Wow, that's awesome. I don't think I've seen many copies of Archie #1 that are in such good nick! Thanks for sharing. :) 

• Thumbs Up 1

Definitely not spam, this is awesome! You've got a piece of history there, even outside of the Sonic fandom. 

• Thumbs Up 2

That is so cool! A lot of my copies of Archie Sonic are extremely worn, the covers have even fell off of some of them...and these are comics that are more around 10 years old xD Same story with many of my Pokemon cards...so it's pretty cool that you have the first issue in pristine condition!

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, King Conne said:

So you can no longer read it now, can you?!...

Sadly not.  But I have read it many times since I got it and I'm more than satisfied with my decision. Besides I'm more into digital comics/books now because I lack shelf space or just space in general when it comes to physical media.

• Thumbs Up 1