Awoo.

Where can I buy JAKKS Pacific figures in France, please?!...

King Conne

As a long-time SONIC fan, I own several SONIC figures, the old ones from ReSaurus, then I started to collect the First4Figures statues and one day I discovered the SONIC BOOM8 series by GNF Toys which are absolutely gorgeous (and not very expensive) but sadly I think the collection may have been cancelled since the Modern figures have never been released!!...
I dream of having an on-going (and if possible never-ending) beautiful SONIC collection with many many figures, I didn't buy the ones from Jazwares because I found them ugly (the only positive point was that there were many characters) but I recently discovered the JAKKS Pacific collection and their articulated 4 inch characters and they made me want to start to collect them (even if they are articulated, they are beautiful enough to start a collection)!!...
The problem is that I can't find them in France and that neither the JAKKS Pacific official website nor the online SEGA Shop sell them!!...
Can someone help me and tell me where I could buy them, please?!...

https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Jakks_Pacific#4"_articulated_action_figures_with_accessory

When I saw the Rouge the Bat figure, I knew it was high time I had started the collection!!...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• King Conne

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I spent my whole day looking for JAKKS Pacific figures and I managed to find Amy Rose!!...
I bought her, of course, but she was the only 4 inch figure, the others were MARIO figures!!...
Do some of you collect both SONIC and MARIO figures?!...