Awoo.

What is your go-to Sonic plushie?

babsiwuff

Plushies are a big part of Sonic collecting.  I have a few Tails plushies myself, and ever since I got my Tails from Build-a-Bear back in April, I've become very attached to him, and he's become my go-to cuddle buddy.  Does anyone else have a well-loved Sonic plush?  What makes it special?
Discuss!  ;)

• Nice Smile 1

I have a Shadow plushie. I had told my parents that I really wanted one. So one day, an amazon box arrived at our house. My dad told me to open it and there he was, all cramped in the box. I was really happy and well that plushie means a lot to me. I also have a Sonic one.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've had my fair share of Sonic plushies over the years. So far, my favorite is the Sonic plush sold in the Joypolis parks. It's just so on model for me as the definitive Sunky.

spacer.png

• Thumbs Up 3

11 hours ago, Nazo the Hedgehog said:

I have a Shadow plushie. I had told my parents that I really wanted one. So one day, an amazon box arrived at our house. My dad told me to open it and there he was, all cramped in the box. I was really happy and well that plushie means a lot to me. I also have a Sonic one.

That's so sweet!!  Your parents have so much heart to do that for you.  ❤️

• Fist Bump 1

On 9/19/2022 at 12:05 PM, Failinhearts said:

I've had my fair share of Sonic plushies over the years. So far, my favorite is the Sonic plush sold in the Joypolis parks. It's just so on model for me as the definitive Sunky.

spacer.png

This little guy looks amazing. Cool and cute.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Starnik said:

This little guy looks amazing. Cool and cute.

He does, doesn't he?

Definitely one of my prized Sonic possessions.

• Thumbs Up 1

I’ve got both Build-A-Bear Tails plushies, the one from 2016-ish and the one earlier this year from the second movie. The movie one just screams ‘hug me’ so of course I comply with its demands. Daughter stole basically every other Sonic plushie I had but she’s not getting the Tails Doll Movie Tails Build-a-Bear.

• Nice Smile 1

I have multiple faves, all of them of Sonic himself. Since he's my fave character in the entire series.

plushdrawer.png.1600ebe5f7a981463e753a102a6fb30f.png

Circled are my GE Modern Sonic and my SanEi Sonic in storage. I love GE because he's so on-model. I have a soft spot for SanEi because he was a gift from a close personal friend over 15 years ago.

bagplush.jpg.bc8ffb879c924a7c22086132de08ec4a.jpg

My SEGA Prize Europe Sonic is prized specifically because he's so cute. Here he is in my bag at Summer of Sonic 2013. The fan behind me took a photo  and sent it to me amused at how he looks like he's saying "Save me!" 😂

• 3 months later...