Awoo.

Phantom Quote/Spoiler Boxes (Possibly a club only issue?)

Ryannumber1gamer

Whilst helping set up a club, I've been experiencing a quite frustrating issue with the quote and spoiler system, where the entire post - following being posted - would be ruined by a phantom spoiler tag/quote box that breaks the text's formatting and places it into a glitched version of one of the above. It seems to occur as soon as a spoiler or quote is placed within a topic found inside a club, although I'm unsure if it applies to anywhere else on the site.

If it helps, I was copying and pasting text that was found within quote/spoilers, but I'm not sure how much of an effect that has.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryannumber1gamer

• Dreadknux

Can you post some snapshots of what you're experiencing? And can you try without copy-pasting from spoiler/quote areas? It might be that causing the issue, but it's still not exactly great behaviour. I'll see what we can do about it.

8 hours ago, Dreadknux said:

Can you post some snapshots of what you're experiencing? And can you try without copy-pasting from spoiler/quote areas? It might be that causing the issue, but it's still not exactly great behaviour. I'll see what we can do about it.

Unfortunately, I can't, as I haven't experienced the issue since I initially made the topics where it happened, and I deleted the topics in which the bugs happened awhile ago (This was in a club, for context's sake). From what I recall, while the issue initially happened from when I posted spoiler/quote boxes, it seemed like the board had difficulty when recognising when a spoiler/quote box was deleted, as even with further edits with the boxes deleted, they'd still show up with bugged out formatting, collapsing the entirety of text from the point onwards where they were initially placed.