Awoo.

TailsTube #3 (feat. Knuckles)

Sonictrainer

That interaction between Tails and Knuckles sounded like an Ernie and Bert sketch to me.

"Hey Bert. You want to talk about Sonic Bert."

"*Sigh* I don't want to talk about Sonic, Ernie..."

Also, look at this fucking NERD! Look at him doing the Peter Parker Spider-Man 3 dance like he's hot shit!

NEEEEEEERD!

• Thumbs Up 5

Am I the only one who found it interesting that this was a like a prelude to Frontiers given how the video ends but also how Tails asked Knuckles about using the Master Emerald as Sonic does with the Chaos Emeralds in testing it out for more capabilities due to his connection to it? The Master Emerald probably going to be in Frontiers story for something...

• Thumbs Up 5

3 hours ago, Dr. Detective Mike said:

That interaction between Tails and Knuckles sounded like an Ernie and Burt sketch to me.

"Hey Burt. You want to talk about Sonic Burt."

"*Sigh* I don't want to talk about Sonic, Ernie..."

Also, look at this fucking NERD! Look at him doing the Peter Parker Spider-Man 3 dance like he's hot shit!

NEEEEEEERD!

I like little references like that, it's funny to me.

By the way, it's Bert, not Burt

• 1 month later...

Never heard of these before, but it was pretty spot on! Funny.

The opening actually made me think of that part in the 90s Sonic movie when the president calls Sonic's house, only to get Knuckles, who is not a phone-talker, shall we say....