Awoo.

About Sally Acorn…

BildLox

Let me start off by saying that although Sonic Team has used some stuff from other media, the characters created by DiC Animation City (like Breezie, von Slemmer and the Knothole Freedom Fighters) were WAY too wild to be put into the games.

So I decided to take the liberty of taking their personality traits and building some OCs off of that, but last time I tried to design the Sally Acorn one, it ended up like some kinda go-go dancer. So I need your help with the inspirations for the designs of my OCs.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DaddlerTheDalek

• BildLox

• Darkness Void

I'm curious. Why do you consider the DiC characters like Sally and the rest of the KFF as "way too wild" for modern Sonic stuff? It is possible to adapt and modernise them. Post Reboot Archie Sonic proved that IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

Are you using Sally's brain in another body type of OC? Why not take one of her old color schemes, the pink or blonde one, and redrawn them to look morden?