Awoo.

If Knuckles died, what would happen to Master Emerald?

MetalSkulkBane

He'd want to be buried with it.

Makes it easier to haunt anyone who tries to steal it.

45 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

He'd want to be buried with it.

Makes it easier to haunt anyone who tries to steal it.

I think Tikal would somewhat object to using it like that. Lol

7 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

@CrownSlayer’s ShadowI should be more specific. By "another of Sonic friends" I meant "part of the gang". Obviously, Chaos is a good guy and such, but I don't want him to be in the same group as Blaze, Espio, or Shadow.

I don’t see many opportunities for Chaos not to be part of the gang given the end of SA1. Not that you can’t make one, but you’d have to put some thought into it.

Edit: in fact, you’d be losing out on using the ideas for other characters. Using Chaos as a living suit of armor could also be used for Sonic or Shadow.

Hell, you could even use it for Tails in a way that makes Kitsunami look like a shallow pool of water by comparison by using his own power against him.

Or use Chaos with Blaze, and making her half-Avatar with water and fire-bending. Think of the stuff you could do with that?