Awoo.

Some DLC news for Sonic Frontiers, Monster Hunter style!

Shiny Gems
Dreadknux
Message added by Dreadknux,

This topic was good and got turned into Free Monster Hunter DLC Hits Sonic Frontiers in November at some point.

I couldn't give a shit about Monster Hunter no matter how hard I tried (and I assure you I did try), but I gotta say, we're up to four different cosmetic DLCs (including whatever the heretofore-unrevealed preorder one is) and that's extremely encouraging towards the idea that there's a bunch of unlockable ones. It's seeming more like the Forces DLC items by the day.

• Thumbs Up 1

So did Sonic just murder and harvest the Rathalos from SmashBros?

I can dig it. Might hint at a trend of being able to harvest the Frontiers bosses and wear their remains around as trophies.

2 hours ago, Sega DogTagz said:

So did Sonic just murder and harvest the Rathalos from SmashBros?

He'd be far from the first person to do it. Still, kudos to the hedgehog for doing it.

Fuck yeah lets go! Monster Hunter is my shit! Pre-order locked IN

Spoiler

fuckyeahfrontiers.png.a9d14a44d70619696f4779338f56577b.png

Posted By: Greatsong1

This is a very nice sight to see, especially after the Sonic collab in MH Rise.

Seems appropiate, there are a couple of Sonic collabs on MH games already. One in MH4:Ultimate and another on the last installment, MH:Rise.

Sonic gotta gear up for Attack plus and Weakness Exploit ! (Common bonus skills from the Rathalos armor set). There's also a blue version, from the Azure Rathalos, but I suppose It wouldn't contrast too well with Sonic and the Azure isn't as iconic as the regular one since it's a subspecie.

Via the Degree of Ryu system, we now have two ways Sonic is connected to Final Fantasy. Sonic in Kingdom Hearts is coming, everyone. 

• 4 weeks later...

I know next to nothing about Monster Hunter, but that cat is incredibly adorable; if it’s actually in this DLC I will get it.