Awoo.

Sonic Frontiers Music - Cyber Space DJ Mix

Sonictrainer

Everything feels familiar, but not quite right. One thing's for sure - this special mix of the sounds of Cyber Space is exactly as it should be!

Cyber Space DJ Mix

Arranged & Composed by: Tomoya Ohtani

I'm seeing Forces comparisons already, and I just need to stress how much better all this is, simply for not using that same fucking synth over and over.

To be honest, it sounds more like a toss-up between rave music, and something kinda new-age. I'm here for it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sounds like Tomoya really wants to explore the DJ genre even more even after Forces, gotta admit I kinda miss when there was more varied instrumentation from the games like 06 and Unleashed but this is still good, though admittedly the non-vocal songs sound kinda samey to me 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Soniman said:

Sounds like Tomoya really wants to explore the DJ genre even more even after Forces, gotta admit I kinda miss when there was more varied instrumentation from the games like 06 and Unleashed but this is still good, though admittedly the non-vocal songs sound kinda samey to me 

Even Forces had a little more variety with some rock thrown in, though I think SA2 had the best variety for me with a mix of rock, rap, and jazz. But yeah, I feel like Tomoya needs to tone down his techno/dubstep obsession.

I love it! Sounds like something I would hear while playing Saturn 3D Blast and maybe Sonic CD due to the 90s/early 2000s trance/rave/techno vibes.

• Thumbs Up 1

Its interesting. The vocal tracks are nice. The other stuff is some synthwave type shit, its not bad. I think it will probably work in context.