Awoo.

Sonic Frontiers - Making Of the Music Video By Tomoya Ohtani

Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon
Dreadknux
Message added by Dreadknux,

This topic was good and got turned into Tomoya Ohtani Takes The Spotlight in Sonic Frontiers 'Making the Music' Video at some point.

Presented here is a behind-the-scenes video interviewing composer Ohtani about the Sonic Frontiers soundtrack.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm kind of shocked that "Ohtani saying his favorite game to compose was the one SEGA murdered" made it into the video

That vocal track at the end is definitely new and considering what answer it follows, well...

Spoiler

We may be getting 2 One OK Rock tracks, 1 of them being original for this game specifically

8 hours ago, Bobnik said:

That vocal track at the end is definitely new and considering what answer it follows, well...

Hide contents

We may be getting 2 One OK Rock tracks, 1 of them being original for this game specifically

I could definitely recognise Taka's voice, and it sounded like one of their new songs... but I couldn't find anything. It has to be brand new, and made specially for this game.

It was already wild enough to know that a One OK Rock song is in a Sonic game, but an original song too?! This can't be real, I'm dreaming!