Awoo.

Sonic Frontiers Showdown Trailer released

Shiny Gems

I think it was awesome! That shot of Super Sonic against the Kronos Titan just goes hard!

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, TurboLightning7 said:

I think it was awesome! That shot of Super Sonic against the Kronos Titan just goes hard!

No kidding! I am now more pumped than ever for this game!

• Thumbs Up 4

I guess this kinda confirms Sonic Frontiers will have CGI cutscenes because the scene of Sonic fighting the Titan was leaked from the game recently.

Oh god, this trailer is so cool. The best trailer since Sonic and the Black Knight

• Thumbs Up 4

That trailer...hoo lawd, I need to fan myself like a 1800s British noblewoman. I can't remember the last time Sonic went so hard with a trailer. What a drastic contrast to the first few trailers for the game. My hype levels are reaching a fever pitch.

• Thumbs Up 3

I know Unleashed is known for it's CGI quality, but this trailer's CGI is the best Marza has done for the games yet (at least to me)! They really outdid themselves here! I just hope that the CGI stuff isn't exclusively for trailers & such, and that there's some sort of CGI cutscenes in the actual game. Seeing as Lost World was the last time we got any of those in the mainline series.

But that Super Sonic sequence tho...OOhh boy! I don't think my hype could've peaked any higher than it already was!

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Blueknight V2.0 said:

I know Unleashed is known for it's CGI quality, but this trailer's CGI is the best Marza has done for the games yet (at least to me)! They really outdid themselves here! I just hope that the CGI stuff isn't exclusively for trailers & such, and that there's some sort of CGI cutscenes in the actual game. Seeing as Lost World was the last time we got any of those in the mainline series.

But that Super Sonic sequence tho...OOhh boy! I don't think my hype could've peaked any higher than it already was!

Unfortunately I think the CGI is only for the trailers which I do NOT understand. I’m so pissed lol

Hooo boy that trailer rocked! I feel so nervous being excited for this but I really can't wait to play this, aaaa

• Thumbs Up 1