Awoo.

Dreadknux's Diaries: The Twist of Fate

Dreadknux
Dreadknux
Message added by Dreadknux,

This topic was good and got turned into Dreadknux's Diaries: The Twist of Fate at some point.

The good kind of 'fate', of course. I decided to take a break from updating TSS, and leave the site alone for the next couple of months. I mean, I love building websites, but I consider my GCSE grades to be of the highest priority. So the plan was to tell the visitors I'd be leaving temporarily, and that I'd be back in time for my birthday.

Of course, no-one ever got to see that message as STAS.net decided to crash permanently. Brilliant.

On top of occasionally being locked out of FTP (and file transfer being very slow when it did work), the STAS.net server would generally be an arse and stop the Sonic Stadium from loading. As it did just recently, for the last time - locked out of my account entirely, for good. I got sooooo annoyed, let me tell you.

Between breaks of GCSE revision, I managed to pull together a 'test page' of the proper new-look Sonic Stadium, on good old Angelfire. Yep, Angelfire was my best bet, so I decided to stick with them for the actual homecoming. I actually lied at the time - I said the new look would look like the temp page, but it ended up looking better instead. ^_^ It was sweet!

View full story

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dreadknux

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic