Awoo.

Broken Site Icons

Ryannumber1gamer

Noticed that a lot of the icons that indicate various things on the site have suddenly become broken and just appear as broken empty boxes. Stuff like the notification bell, PM symbol, the social buttons, the edit symbol next to posts, and theme selector, etc. Anyone else?

Using the Frontiers theme if that helps. Can’t test any other theme as again, theme selection isn’t appearing.

• Thumbs Up 2

Seems this is exclusive to the Frontiers theme. I'm using Two Foxy and it's working fine. Changed for Kinetic Psycho and also works fine.

I was also going to say the Theme Selection was missing, but it actually changed position to the main bar.

6DIzBc4.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Solister said:

Seems this is exclusive to the Frontiers theme. I'm using Two Foxy and it's working fine. Changed for Kinetic Psycho and also works fine.

I was also going to say the Theme Selection was missing, but it actually changed position to the main bar.

92Ks9xR.png

That worked, and I managed to switch back to Dundee with the symbols back. Had a feeling it was a issue exclusive to Frontiers’ theme.

• Thumbs Up 1

Glad to help. Accidentally I uploaded the photo pointing to the wrong button, but it seems it didn't affect much 😁

How fitting that the theme based on Cyber space is glitching out.

Also, glad to know that it wasn't just me. I was trying to figure out what happened.

Yeah, I've checked all the themes and it's affecting the Sonic 2 Movie theme as well. We recently upgraded our fontawesome library but for some reason it's messing up on those two specific themes. Very weird. I'll look into it. Thanks for flagging.

EDIT: Okay, please clear your browser cache and have another look? I tried clearing the site caches from our admin panel and it seems to be working fine for me now. But it might still not be for others.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/18/2022 at 11:16 PM, Dreadknux said:

Yeah, I've checked all the themes and it's affecting the Sonic 2 Movie theme as well. We recently upgraded our fontawesome library but for some reason it's messing up on those two specific themes. Very weird. I'll look into it. Thanks for flagging.

EDIT: Okay, please clear your browser cache and have another look? I tried clearing the site caches from our admin panel and it seems to be working fine for me now. But it might still not be for others.

Seems to be all good to me on both the Frontiers and Red VS Blue themes. No missing icons immediate evident at least.