Awoo.

'ToeJam and Earl' Movie in production, Amazon Studio and Unanimous Media and Story Kitchen

DaBigJ

So this is a thing that'll happen. No dates yet (as expected) but I'm sure we'll start to see more information in a year or so. Got a feeling it'll be a live action CGI hybrid thing, so that's fun.

• My Emmerdoods 1

No way they're actually making a Sega Cinematic universe, what planet am I on?

Spoiler

Funkotron

• Chuckle 1

A TJ&E movie? Neat. Wonder what Greg Johnson (creator of the games) thinks of this.

BRING ON THE FUNK!

I saw something about this on a different community but I kind of ignored it because I thought it was some sort of shitpost, lol.

• 1 month later...

I only just saw this. What the funk? How will a movie of TJ&E even work lol. It’s got to be an animation, right? Wonder if they’ll take cues from the 90s era games or the Xbox TJ&E III game…

Curious about the mention of similar folks from the Sonic movie working on it… wonder who’s on board?

• Thumbs Up 2