Awoo.

Sonic Forces: Speed Battle - Sonic Prime Events (Tails 9 & Rusty Rose)

Sonictrainer

Tails 9 & Rusty Rose from the New Yoke City Shatterverse are joining Sonic Forces: Speed Battle

FjjXwczX0AEScIw?format=jpg&name=medium

Tails 9 Event (December 15th-24th, 2022)

FjoppMuXwAAFKQd?format=jpg&name=medium

Tails 9 Info

• Ingame Bio: "Tails 9 uses fast electric attacks to disable rivals ahead of him, followed by heavy-hitting explosive attacks to keep them off balance."
  • Special Character
  • Speed: 9/10
  • Acceleration: 9/10
  • Strength: 9/10

Tails 9's Battle Items

• Energy Cannon: This is an exclusive Battle for Tails 9. According to its ingame description, it says its fires projectiles at rivals in front of Tails 9
  • Metal March: This is another exclusive Battle Item for Tails 9. According to its ingame description, it gives Tails 9 a speed boost while damaging any opponents he crawls past.
  • Explosive Mine

Rusty Rose Event (December 28th, 2022 - January 1st, 2023)

FjoppL3WIAAW-Qq?format=jpg&name=medium

Rusty Rose Info

• Ingame Bio: "Rusty Rose encourages an aggressive play style and excels at punishing rivals ahead of her."
  • Challenger Character
  • Speed: 9/10
  • Acceleration: 5/10
  • Strength: 10/10

Rusty Rose's Exclusive Battle Items

• Bullet Punch: A rocket punch style projectile that RR can use. She can fire it early for short range or charge it up to get more range & damage.
  • Cyborg Smash: Allows RR to gain speed while midair and causes a stomp when she lands. It doesn't say whether it hurts opponents in the nearby lanes. Probably does when upgraded
  • Crossed Wires: This sounds/appears to be similar to the Lightning Battle Item...

I wonder how many Prime Alts we'll be getting.

• Thumbs Up 2

It's exactly the skins I wanted in the game I wanted. They are probably the most interesting new designs for me.

Tails 9 is the only character in the game with a consistent 9/10s in stats.

Unless his attacks are short/bad range he is slightly overpowered.

The stats mean surprisingly little in terms of overpowered. 

The moves he gets and how many of them you get at max level is much more important. 

He is a great character : I played with hm once at level 1 and I won the race!!...
I think his stats will be lowered in a few updates...

And I got him in SONIC DASH TOO : I love his mechanical tails when he goes at max speed!!...
(I'd love to have a drawing reuniting Tails, Classic Tails, Ali Baba, the Blacksmith and Nine!!...)

By the way, Rusty Rose appears very often as a Challenger during Nine's event so you can start collecting cards to unlock her faster when her event starts!!...

• 2 weeks later...