Awoo.

What were the original plans that some writers have for Archie Sonic?

Guergy

I know that plans change all the time in any endeavor especially comics. After reading Karl Bollers plans for the comics from SonicHQ, I wonder what were the original intentions of the writers who worked Archie? What were original plans? Ans what directions that they wanted to take the story in?

• The title was changed to What were the original plans that some writers have for Archie Sonic?

Read this.

Flynn has much more plans to tell, a whole project he calls "Lost Hedgehog Tales".  But for legal reasons, he can't do that yet (yes, it's been years).

I think Penders also released a draft of his plans from #160-#169 and touched upon what would happen in #200. I can't seem to find it, though it may be somewhere in the TLSC topic.

Since no one has found Penders' plans yet, I'll list what I remember:

• Bunnie and Antoine were gonna get engaged and eventually get married in a milestone issue.
  • Sally was to be betrothed to some new legitimate suitor.
  • Evil Sonic would replace Sonic again, get used to the hero life, and consider making his stay permanent.
  • Dr. Ivan Kintobor was going to get out of being frozen at some point and become a new recurring antagonist.
  • Rouge and Nack would compete over who would steal the Master Emerald first(or something to that effect).

20 hours ago, GentlemanX said:

He was also going to kill Snively. Read here for everything.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that shit! 😂 "And Snively shows he had more moxie than anyone gave him credit for."

14 minutes ago, Guergy said:

Snively was going to be killed?! Would Archie and Sega allow for that? 

In all honesty, it probably would have not been too much of an issue doing it as he was not one of Sega's main characters. In fact, didn't Ian say he intended to kill Naugus off after his story arc which never came to its proper conclusion?

• Thumbs Up 2

Ken and Bob Repas told me they were going to make Tails a full fledged kitsune, and that as the series progressed, he was going to keep growing an extra tail every year until he had nine as an adult.  I'm disappointed that didn't happen, but I'm glad Prime and Origins both touched on kitsune lore (Nine with his mechanical tails, and the intro to Sonic 3 where Eggman is describing Tails as a vicious kitsune)

11 hours ago, babsiwuff said:

Ken and Bob Repas told me they were going to make Tails a full fledged kitsune, and that as the series progressed, he was going to keep growing an extra tail every year until he had nine as an adult.  I'm disappointed that didn't happen, but I'm glad Prime and Origins both touched on kitsune lore (Nine with his mechanical tails, and the intro to Sonic 3 where Eggman is describing Tails as a vicious kitsune)

In other words, the Tails ecpy I'm LSC will be kitsune when his 20YL counterpart wasn't?

On 12/29/2022 at 9:51 PM, babsiwuff said:

That is actually not a bad idea. If SEGA would do that in the games as well as the comics.