Awoo.

Megabeatman: True Blue Reviews Thread 2.0

Megabeatman

Greetings, Everyone. Since my original thread here is 4 years old, might as well create a new one. Mainly I’ve been a lurker here but I want to get back in the habit of posting my reviews on this site. To get things started, here’s my new YouTube channel trailer & my review of IDW Sonic Issue #55.

Edited by Megabeatman
Visibility
  • Thumbs Up 1

Megabeatman? As in...that Megabeatman???

I've seen your videos on the IDW comics. I don't know why, I just never thought any Sonic Youtubers would also be members here. I've been around here for almost 13 years and this is probably the first time I've met somebody on social media who turned out to also be on SSMB.

Putting that aside, I do enjoy your videos. Especially when they point out things I failed to notice myself. The most memorable one for me had to be a Transformers Easter Egg in the background. I forget the issue, (I think Starline was in the panel.) but since my Transformers knowledge is spotty at best, I never would've found it myself. lol

I have also been curious about Megaman and the Archie Sonic comics. I never read them when they first came out so it's nice to have a convenient way to learn more about them.

• Thumbs Up 1