Awoo.

2022 - Amazing Year For Sonic

MetalSkulkBane

The most important thing will be keeping the consistent quality now. I'll take dozen "solid, pretty good, not perfect, but fun" in a row over having one shinning beacon of hope like Generations or Mania followed by several painful disappointment.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 3 weeks later...

this year has been a big global celebration of the blue spot that the multi-year franchise fully deserves. It was a year in which the culmination of five years of work by Sonic Team on the latest main Sonic the Hedgehog game marks not only a new path forward for the game series, but also a new effort.

• Thumbs Up 1

Frontiers revived my full interest in Sonic, I wasn't even interested enough to get the new Sonic games when they came out since Generations but Frontiers honestly blew me away by actually just being a good 3D Sonic game that didn't feel like it compromised itself to appeal to people who think Sonic was never good to begin with, it was by no means a prefect game but it did make me feel like a kid again, playing those divisive dark age Sonic games in the late 2000s and early 2010s

• Thumbs Up 1