Awoo.

Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog Blu-Ray

Amy2023

This came In the post today Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog Blu-Ray from Amazon UK. I'm glad this Is on Blu-Ray now so I can watch this classic Sonic cartoon again which all started back In the 90's and nostalgic and vibes as well. It truly is a classic Sonic cartoon I used to watch this on Channel 4 when It first aired.IMG_20230109_161901_392.thumb.jpg.0e5d8219a8c4604e98eb08b87b6e56e2.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Yes! I remember seeing an episode of The Big Breakfast on YouTube where a sample of the AoSTH episode "Tails Prevails" aired during Chris Evans' last show!

• Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, MGA_Gamer said:

Yes! I remember seeing an episode of The Big Breakfast on YouTube where a sample of the AoSTH episode "Tails Prevails" aired during Chris Evans' last show!

Wow that's awesome I'll have to watch that on YouTube and I certainly remember The Big Breakfast as well which also on Channel 4 as well. I used to watch that every mornings when having my breakfast watching It.

• Thumbs Up 1

Very surprised it works in the UK. I was incredibly interested in getting X’s set from the same company, but reviews on Amazon indicated it was region-locked to the US, making it a no go.

1 hour ago, MGA_Gamer said:

Found the clip!

Wow thanks for finding this will watched this later on tonight 😊

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Very surprised it works in the UK. I was incredibly interested in getting X’s set from the same company, but reviews on Amazon indicated it was region-locked to the US, making it a no go.

I put the disc In my Xbox Series X this evening saying It can't play the Region A because It's region locked. I press the Y button on my controller and select top menu and It started playing on my UK Xbox Series X blu ray player no problems and watched a couple of episodes this evening.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2023 at 7:39 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

The Sonic Boom blu ray works in the UK. The old Sonic X Series 1/2 and 3 DVDs actually worked. Here's hoping the blu ray sub for Sonic x coming soon works too.

On 1/9/2023 at 7:49 PM, Amy2023 said:

I put the disc In my Xbox Series X this evening saying It can't play the Region A because It's region locked. I press the Y button on my controller and select top menu and It started playing on my UK Xbox Series X blu ray player no problems and watched a couple of episodes this evening.

Does this still work? I tried this with the Yu-Gi-Oh arc v dvd and it doesn't work. Region locking is so dumb I hate how this is a thing when games don't have it.

• 2 months later...

Oh wow! I didn't know the complete series was released! That's awesome. Between this and the Japanese Sonic X release, I have a feeling I'm going to be very broke very soon. 🥲

Does it look any better than previous versions? They really could have put a clip or two to compare.