Awoo.

Was American Secession Justified?

Shan Zhu

We do like people to have freedom of speech though, but, believe it or not, that also applies to staff. So I can, if I like, actually make a post that slightly deviates from the original topic.

Well, let me rephrase. Of course I don't have a right to it, but it would be courteous of you to create a new topic if you wanted to continue with an off-topic discussion.

But I mean no disrespect; I'm only making a polite request you can choose to ignore if you want.

Tosser.

Bit uncalled for <<;; I can't exactly flame you back, can I?

Edited by Fieuline Tabby
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well, let me rephrase. Of course I don't have a right to it, but it would be courteous of you to create a new topic if you wanted to continue with an off-topic discussion.

But I mean no disrespect; I'm only making a polite request you can choose to ignore if you want.

Bit uncalled for <<;; I can't exactly flame you back, can I?

It is called for, because you're a tosser. But yeah, you can say something back, I've never banned anyone for flaming me, or striked them.

• Bad Quality Post 2

It is called for, because you're a tosser. But yeah, you can say something back, I've never banned anyone for flaming me, or striked them.

Rufus, calm down you alcoholic mess :3

Okay, let's see...

Actually, screw it, I barely know anything about the war. I'm Australian, we generally don't give a toss about American history. Or British history, for that matter. The most I know comes from the Horrible History books, general knowledge and whatever.

What's wrong with loving your country? Well, it doesn't love you back, for one thing. It's a very one-sided affair and generally leads to you taking it up the arse. Sure, it's a good thing to love something, but when it makes you more succeptible to being lied to and used you can see where the disadvantage lies. Like new lovers blinded by emotions, people can slide a lot past you.

All the more reason to know history, so that I know for sure that I am on the right side, and therefore cannot be fighting a lost cause to remedy this situation which you have described so pessimistically but does have a considerable measure of truth to it. At least in the American form of government, how much we get screwed over from above is directly proportional to how bad the people we elect turn out to be, and the flip side to that is it does not have to be that way - heck, we get the opportunity to fire many of the worst offenders every two years.

Segadogtagz and the rest: I don't have time to respond to your argument tonight, and I'm afraid that I won't be online again for about a week )= I'm still here though, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can x3

See you in a while than F.T.

Although I imagine the topic you'll get back to us on will be a wild tangent of where we are now. :lol:

Edited by Sega DogTagz
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Can't we just be friends, huh?

On reading this I'm stuck with the image of some priest appealing for world peace and harmony over a field of rotting corpses.

THE FIGHTING HAS PASSED ON.

In topical considerations, George Washington was much like Osama Bin Laden, hiding in the mountains and taking potshots at the legal authority while ranting and raving about how he's a freedom fighter and everyone else is an evil imperialist.

Just sayin'.

In topical considerations, George Washington was much like Osama Bin Laden, hiding in the mountains and taking potshots at the legal authority while ranting and raving about how he's a freedom fighter and everyone else is an evil imperialist.

Just sayin'.

I don't think that really needed to be said. It is simply understood. Our heroes can stand as villains to someone else. It is certainly not a new concept.

Am I the only one whom finds it eerily strange that we are attracted to a franchise that at one point literally revolved around "freedom fighters"?

Edited by Sega DogTagz