Awoo.

Any video game characters with both Sonic’s speed and Knuckles’ strength?

BLUzCLUz

Context

Non-innate weapons and tools like the Warp Star don't count. There are some notable candidates like Asura and Emerl, though both are up for debate.

Isn't Tails supposed to be as fast as Sonic? Isn't that the reason Sonic allowed Tails to follow him in the first place?

22 minutes ago, MGA_Gamer said:

Isn't Tails supposed to be as fast as Sonic? Isn't that the reason Sonic allowed Tails to follow him in the first place?

He doesn't have Knuckles' strength.

• The title was changed to Any video game characters with both Sonic’s speed and Knuckles’ strength?

I dunno. Give him that Magic Hand from Sonic Battle and he could take anyone on!

Edit: You can't just change the topic of this thread just to prove your point!

5 minutes ago, MGA_Gamer said:

You can't just change the topic of this thread just to prove your point!

I didn't. I said I was seeking a character with both the speed and strength, not one or the other. I had to clarify that.

2 minutes ago, BLUzCLUz said:

I didn't. I said I was seeking a character with both the speed and strength, not one or the other. I had to clarify that.

Oh, OK!

48 minutes ago, OtakuHedgehog said:

Neo Metal Sonic, he has both Sonic and Knuckle's data after all.

Too bad the player doesn't fight Neo (not the final form) in the game.

• 1 month later...

Shadow The Hedgehog has both. Considering in "The Battle for Angel Island" Issue 10 when they fought Super Neo Metal Sonic Shadow took him down a simple chaos spear. Seeing as Shadow can harness chaos energy is better than both Sonic and Knuckles (No I'm not counting that time Knuckles knocked the emeralds out of Sonic). Yes, you could argue that this is the power of a chaos emerald he carries around. However, in Sonic Rivals, Battle and 06 there were times where he didn't have one in his possession. Either way if he's capable of surviving a fall to earth (A fall that Sonic narrowly avoided by warping with a fake emerald) I think he's got both the strength of Knuckles and the speed of Sonic. Add in the fact that we haven't even gone into the inhibitor rings yet and yeah Shadow is definitely both.

14 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

Super Sonic

Sonic needs the emeralds to transform though.

On 3/1/2023 at 4:59 AM, TheZekenator said:

Shadow The Hedgehog has both. Considering in "The Battle for Angel Island" Issue 10 when they fought Super Neo Metal Sonic Shadow took him down a simple chaos spear. Seeing as Shadow can harness chaos energy is better than both Sonic and Knuckles (No I'm not counting that time Knuckles knocked the emeralds out of Sonic). Yes, you could argue that this is the power of a chaos emerald he carries around. However, in Sonic Rivals, Battle and 06 there were times where he didn't have one in his possession. Either way if he's capable of surviving a fall to earth (A fall that Sonic narrowly avoided by warping with a fake emerald) I think he's got both the strength of Knuckles and the speed of Sonic. Add in the fact that we haven't even gone into the inhibitor rings yet and yeah Shadow is definitely both.

I think there's no evidence that Shadow is as strong as Knuckles without any emeralds.