Awoo.

What if a character like Hope Kintobor was introduced to the games?

EmTiven01

You know, looks like Maria, is related to Eggman biologically, has her family's intelligence but isn't evil like most of them, and becomes BFFs with Shadow? Here's her article on Sonic News Network to give context. Do you think a character like this has potential in the games?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EmTiven01

• Rabbitearsblog

• Red Hot Jack

• Wittymations

8 hours ago, EmTiven01 said:

You know, looks like Maria, is related to Eggman biologically, has her family's intelligence but isn't evil like most of them, and becomes BFFs with Shadow? Here's her article on Sonic News Network to give context. Do you think a character like this has potential in the games?

I thought that Maria was sort of like Hope Kintobor in the games.

16 hours ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

I thought that Maria was sort of like Hope Kintobor in the games.

True, she DID make her debut only a few months after Hope's.

3 hours ago, EmTiven01 said:

True, she DID make her debut only a few months after Hope's.

I think the closest character who could become like Hope in the games would be Belle the Tinkerer from the IDW comics since she's also a being who was made by Eggman and was sort of treated like Eggman's daughter when he had amnesia and isn't evil like most of Eggman's badniks are.  Although, I think that Sage from Sonic Frontiers could take on the Hope role in the near future.

How about using Sage for that?

A Sage and Shadow interaction would be cool, considering especially how Eggman compares her to Maria in one of his memos.

14 hours ago, Red Hot Jack said:

How about using Sage for that?

A Sage and Shadow interaction would be cool, considering especially how Eggman compares her to Maria in one of his memos.

Thing is, Sage still seems to be loyal to Eggman even after helping Sonic defeat The End. A character like Hope would oppose him instead.

6 hours ago, CrownSlayer’s Shadow said:

Penders would Sue.

Of course he would forget that it was Karl Bollers who made Hope.