Awoo.

ROLE-PLAY: Dragon Strife

Candescence

Right, the first RP on the new board! Woo! Now, this was an idea I had for an original story, which I was thinking of writing down as original fic, but I think it would work just as well as an RP. It's kinda a comedy, though it has its serious parts. Now, let's see, I suppose I'll put up a profile template to show off the minimum requirements...

Name:

Age: (Keep it fairly low, the human PCs are in high school (roughly grades 11-12), and the PC dragons may be slightly older.)

Species: (Human or Dragon)

Personality: (How does your character act? What are his/her interests and stuff?)

Appearence: (What does your character look like? Keep in mind that dragons at the allowed age are slightly smaller than humans.)

History: (Details of your character's life, etc.)

Alright, rules specific to the RP:

1. No one-sentence posting, PLZ.

2. No godmodding, either.

3: Stay in character at all times, unless you're using (( ))'s for notes and stuff.

4: The story does not revolve around you, so don't try to steal the focus.

5: Discuss ideas for the story that you have with me.

6: When a person posts, pay attention, even if it's only a minor character.

Now, let's get started!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our story begins in Syndey, Australia. The modern world goes through its regular routines without a care. Yet underneeth, there is another society of magical creatures and magic-users, who hide among regular society without detection. Dragons are intelligent, but normally, are incapable of speech, and such. Down Under, however, is a different story, with dragons who are capable of speech, and now in one case, magic...

The teenager continued to work hard on his Multimedia project, barely aware that class was almost over. It was one of the things he was proud of, and he was dedicated in working on it. Being a 'geek', he didn't have many friends at Bradwood College, a mix of a high school and a TAFE institution. But he wasn't dissasitfied, all the same.

Then the bell rang. A female voice called out from the doorway. "Tory, class is over now, let's go!"

Tory choked, and rushed to get his laptop shut down. "Be there in a second...!"

((Name: Tory Josue Conley

Species: Human

Personality: A head-strong kid who is quite a nice guy, Tory is intelligent and a geek. He likes computers and video games, but he doesn't mind going out with friends either.

Appearence: Roughly slightly taller than average, Tory is thin and not very muscular. Tory's hair is red, and his eyes are blue. His eyebrows are thin. Often wears a green shirt and a pair of jeans.

History: Raised by parents who knew not to spoil him nor be too strict, Tory's life has been fairly uneventful. Throughout his school years, he was the smart kid, sometimes being picked on by jackasses who just wanted someone to mess around with. He has long had a crush on a friend he's known from high school, Loretta Mckay. But one day, his entire life is turned upside down...))

Tory finished saving his project, shut his computer down, and also packed all his other stuff away in the process. Sliding his laptop into his bag, he dashed off behind everyone else, seeing Loretta smile at him, and turn a corner, towards the level-three corridor, which overlooked the campus. He dashed off after her, turning that same corner...

"WHAT THE?!?"

The sight that met his eyes was the most unexpected thing he could possibly have thought of. A black dragon, on the floor, staring right back at him. It was not much smaller than he was. Five points emerged from the back of its face, facing behind it. Its body was slender and scaly, its tail was bladed. Tory blinked, staying still, wondering what it was going to do. Suddenly, it started mutting under its breath. He stepped back, but it opened its mouth, unleashed a blast of green energy, which slammed into him. Tory felt like a freight train had just hit him, as he fell to the ground, screaming, and the black dragon flew off over the railing, and disappeared.

"Tory! Oh my God...!"

Lorette came to Tory's side, checking his pulse, horrified by what she just saw. "Tory, are you alright?"

((Name: Loretta Mckay

Species: Human

Personality: An outgoing girl, Loretta has an interesting sense of humour, but when things get ridiculous, she's often the only sane girl, pointing out flaws in plans.

Appearence: A brunette with short hair, Loretta has a nice figure, but by no means an hourglass body. Her bust is a C-cup. Her body is by no means fully developed, either. Often wears a red jacket and blue shorts.

History: Loretta is the daughter of a supermodel, though she doesn't really want to go the same route in life as her mother, but the boys at school have noted that she could get as large a bust as her mother once she finally "blooms". Her father is a scientist who used to work in the US air force on a secret project, whom everyone agrees is somewhat egotistical. Loretta coasted through school, getting a few boyfriends along the way but keeping her virginity in the process. Is a good friend of Tory, and admittedly likes him a lot.))

"Nope, I think that dragon did something to me..." Tory groaned, coughing. He slowly got up. "Hang on... I think I can walk..."

He stumbled, one hand landing on Loretta's chest, and accidentally groping it. The girl blushed, pushed Tory away, and slapped him, causing Tory to blink, and regain his balance. "Okay, the pain's going away... That was quick."

Loretta was still fretting, "But surely that couldn't have been a good thing...! Come on, you can stay at my place, when dad gets home, he can take a look at you, he's good with this strange stuff."

((LET'S GO! Alright, for now, keep any dragon characters out of sight, merely as observers. Trying to confront the black dragon is permitted, though.))

Edited by Soma Cruz

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Candescence

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic