Awoo.

That Sonic Fan Movie Shit

Roarey Raccoon

Okay, practically every few weeks some pissant joins the forum to advertise the same crap flash balls, along with drama about a narcissistic prat hassling a company to help produce some hackneyed, pointless filth. Most people who really have a passion go out and make things happen, they don't whore themselves on every conceivable Sonic site.

Anyway, I digress. The point I'm making is if I'm gonna see these topics on the forum then I'm entitled to a bit of fun too, so I'm going to ban whoever makes one :3. Make a topic about this lump of shit and you get instantly banned (you wont, really), hows that for a bag of crisps (the popular saying eludes me at this point, whoopsie daisy)?

Bugger off Richard Kuta, and stop shitting yourself.

P.S This is the "film" I referr to.

EDIT:

It has come to my attention that this topic has actually made "news" on another Sonic fansite. As such I now feel it appropriate to note that the editor of TSSZ can lick my cold blue balls. Is this mature enough yet, kids? Okay, I'll throw in a 'Tristan Oliver is a penguin's cunt' for supersaver Tesco value. Hi, Tristan =D.

• Thumbs Up 11
  • Bad Quality Post 2