Awoo.

AIM in profile?

psikeout

Am I blind? I've seen other profiles where members have AIM SNs listed in their contacts, but I don't see a place to put that in my own profile. I just see ICQ and other various messengers. HALP I'M DOIN' IT WRONG.

• Thumbs Up 1

Then I'm not going crazy! See attached screenshot. Guess it's a bug?

post-1374-125781617088_thumb.jpg

Edited by psikeout

I have no idea, but I've swapped it in for you from where you'd typed it, so it should be in the right place in your profile now :)

Yeah, I can't seem to rid of my AIM name, too. I wanted to for a while, but I see no place to. =(

Done, but I'll leave this open so that an admin can maybe crack the actual problem. I see all fields fine when I attempt to edit mine...

I have no idea, but I've swapped it in for you from where you'd typed it, so it should be in the right place in your profile now :)

Awesome. Thanks!

It has been verified, this is an access issue. I used Testbish (super awesome SSMB regular user test account), and it does currently seem to me like that all regular users are being denied access to edit the AIM part of their profiles.

An admin has to look into this. =9

Works with Testbish now. B'man's awesomeness never stops scaring forum issues away. ~<3

Waiting for psikeout's final word before closing this case, just to be on the safe side.

• Thumbs Up 1

CASE CLOSED.

*Let's psikeout slam my judgement hammer onto the staff table* “Guilty! Err… I mean-uh, b0rk’d!”

Thanks for reporting the issue~ X3

And so, the topic was locked.