Awoo.

How COULD Sonic Die

Annie-Mae

In the cut scene the purple emerald (Mephiles' emerald if you will) appears out of nowhere and Sonic and Elise become stunned by its shinyness leaving him wide open for a chaos stabbing.

You could look it up on Youtube if you wanted to.

I couldn't help but crack up at the mental image of that.

"Sonic and Elise are dumbfounded by the brilliance of the shiny emerald! The jolly CANDY like emerald!"

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Annie-Mae

• SuperLink

• doubl_N

• Blazey Firekitty

That's a good point to make too, but when Sonic gets hurt, he spews rings instead of blood. But yeah, how do you show a painful life ending death without it being gory?

Does that mean gold runs through his veins instead of blood, too? You know, I guess that line from It Doesn't Matter ("'cause I only have a steadfast heart of gold") takes on a more literal meaning.

Does that mean gold runs through his veins instead of blood, too? You know, I guess that line from It Doesn't Matter ("'cause I only have a steadfast heart of gold") takes on a more literal meaning.

He must be an android. Or at least a golem.

He must be an android. Or at least a golem.

OMG then what does that make Mecha Sonic? Hmm...

So if Sonic is an android, then Robotnic's been making living creatures all this time. Using other androids as his power source to keep his creatures alive. Meaning that all this time Robotnic is trying to save the world from the androids that Sonic and his friends are trying to save.

So then Mephilies just short circuited Sonic's system, making him crash and the electrical spark of Elise's kiss brought him back on-line. That's how you KILL Sonic, just turn him off. WE'VE SOLVED IT!! :lol: