Awoo.

IDW Sonic Comics Art Book Information has been revealed.

Shiny Gems

I'll be quite eager to pick up a copy myself. Not only do I like the IDW Sonic comic series thus far but I've also got aspirations of creating my own comics in the far future. This presents an opportunity of looking at some source material besides the actual comics which is great!

• Thumbs Up 1

Man, this actually kinda sucks, because I was waiting for Archie to drop theirs back in the day when they still had the liscence and they never got around to it.

Having said that, this will be a great addition to my artbook collection once this drops!

That sounds really rad! Glad to see it's a hardcover release too (according to Penguin Random House's website). I wish it was a bit bigger, 128 pages doesn't seem like a lot but I bet it'll be an interesting read/look anyway 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

i love art books! i would love to collect them, unfortunately i don't have the space to store them anywhere 😔

• 1 month later...

That's fantastic news because I just love there artwork on the comic covers. That's why I collected the different variant covers each month of the comic's they work so hard on the covers and Inspired me as well.