Awoo.

What other Cartoon Network show would you crossover Sonic with?

EmTiven01

Aside from ones with Mario and Mega Man, the Sonic franchise has also done crossovers with animated series on Cartoon Network. In the game LEGO Dimensions, Sonic is a playable character and you can have him interact with characters from shows like Adventure Time. Then on OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes, there was a crossover special in which the title character met Sonic and Tails.

What other CN show do you think would make a good Sonic crossover? My choice is the Powerpuff Girls (original, that is) since it also features an evil genius who uses machines to try and take over the world. Another is Samurai Jack cause it also involves fighting robots. Aku would honestly fit right at home in the Sonic universe due to being an evil entity like the ones Sonic has faced.

I think a little gag cameo in the amazing world of gumball would be silly, or for a more dedicated episode deal maybe mao mao?

I still want MLP Gen 4, but this gets less probably with each year. I would even settle for no-action story, just seeing those guys chillin together.

Other than that... Adventure Time and Samurai Jack, just to see Sonic characters in those styles. Vastly different, but each fitting.

Also OG Teen Titans, I think it has the closest tone and setting to Sonic's. I know people say TMNT, but frankly Sonic is kinda too strong for most versions of Turtles, maybe except Rise.

I have two.

First of all, Gumball. Peak show. Sonic. Peak game. Put it together, double-peak. And plus id love to see Sonic in the gumball artstyle. Did anybody see that episode where the rabbit girl (it sbeen so long cant remember her name) gets fat from everything, including air? But, that's besides the point. Sorry!

Second of all, dont get mad, but i love Teen Titans Go! It's awesome, and i could defo see Sonic in an episode, Robin would dye his hair blue and impersonate him because Sonic mocked his baby hands? I dont even know

On 3/17/2023 at 4:21 AM, MetalSkulkBane said:

I still want MLP Gen 4, but this gets less probably with each year. I would even settle for no-action story, just seeing those guys chillin together.

Other than that... Adventure Time and Samurai Jack, just to see Sonic characters in those styles. Vastly different, but each fitting.

Also OG Teen Titans, I think it has the closest tone and setting to Sonic's. I know people say TMNT, but frankly Sonic is kinda too strong for most versions of Turtles, maybe except Rise.

I think Jack would make for an interesting foil for Sonic.

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking of the Powerpuff Girls, imagine if Eggman made robotic doppelgangers of them akin to Metal Sonic.

• Promotion 1

Its a shame Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? is no longer being made. Imagine Sonic teaming up with the Scooby gang to solve a mystery.