vgmaster

Mai Shiranui

Is there anyone here who thinks Mai is the face of women in video games (I'm talkin to you, Lara Croft)? I think so. She's got huge curves, T&A, yet she's a very skilled fighter. I just wonder if someday she'll have her own game. It should be an action-adventure where she can wear dozens of outfits and use many different weapons. I quite like the controversy that she wasn't included in KOF XII. What do you think about Mai?

Face of women in video games? Hardly, especially since she is easily passed up in many King of Fighters games, most namely the most recent one.

Edited by Yong

I don't think so. Most gamers would tend to be more familiar with characters such as Lara Croft and Samus Aran, since they're in popular game series. Oh, and Indigo just mentioned Ms. Pacman. Her too.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

Unfortunately Lara Croft is, even though her lips have their own gravitational pull :/

Would be nice if Samus was but too many people still think Zero Suit Samus is just "Metroid's girlfriend".

Edited by SuperLink

She's an alright character, but I'm not particularly fond of her or most characters from the King of Fighters games.

I'd be a lot quicker to think of Samus Aran, Lara Croft or Chun-Li than Mai.

Mai is sexy, yes...but Chun-li came way before her. So I'd say she's the face of women in gaming.

If you count "way before" as a couple of months, haha.

I think it depends where you live, KoF as a series isn't anywhere near SF in popularity in a lot of countries, but in others it dominates.

If you count "way before" as a couple of months, haha.

Yeah, that sounds about right...:lol:

I think it depends where you live, KoF as a series isn't anywhere near SF in popularity in a lot of countries, but in others it dominates.

I've never heard of KoF until I was 9 years old, where as I played Street Fighter at the age of 3 so I guess that makes sense.

Princess Peach is the original and true face of women in gaming. Who isn't familiar with that blonde lady from Mario?

Plus, she's good at baking, dressing up, and getting captured, just like real women (or so I've heard)!

Is there anyone here who thinks Mai is the face of women in video games (I'm talkin to you, Lara Croft)? I think so. She's got huge curves, T&A, yet she's a very skilled fighter. I just wonder if someday she'll have her own game. It should be an action-adventure where she can wear dozens of outfits and use many different weapons. I quite like the controversy that she wasn't included in KOF XII. What do you think about Mai?

I don't think she's the face of women in games, or even fighting games for that matter. That would be Chun-li (AKA: "Horse-Legs Mcgee")