• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dreadknux

• Shiny Gems

• The Deleter

• Raya

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the tweet you shared is dead. I'm assuming it was this?

https://www.brickfanatics.com/lego-sonic-set-descriptions

Seems like it was an "early April Fools post". Quite why anyone (who's not a company doing something wholesome during working hours like SEGA and Murder of Sonic) would do that the day before AFD itself is a complete mystery, but honestly a bit of a dick move. People should keep their pranks to the day, innit.

• The title was changed to New Lego sets are apparently coming soon [Update: AFD Prank?]
2 hours ago, Dreadknux said:

Seems like it was an "early April Fools post". Quite why anyone (who's not a company doing something wholesome during working hours like SEGA and Murder of Sonic) would do that the day before AFD itself is a complete mystery, but honestly a bit of a dick move. People should keep their pranks to the day, innit.

My bad, I should have known. Still, you are right that they should have posted things like that in the day of April Fools, but I should have known still.

10 hours ago, Dreadknux said:

This is not an April Fools post, leaks about the sets are so much older, now we just go the description of the sets.

39 minutes ago, Raya said:

This is not an April Fools post, leaks about the sets are so much older, now we just go the description of the sets.

??? The post itself says that the person reporting on those details claimed it was an April fools joke. The earlier leaks aren't, sure, but these new descriptions and set descriptions would be 100% fake in this case.

Probably best we lock this topic as I’m not sure there’s anything else to talk about here. :cube:

• The topic was locked