Awoo.

SEGA Releases Playable April Fools Game, "The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog"

Solister
GX -The Spindash-
Message added by GX -The Spindash-,

This topic was good and got turned into SEGA Releases Playable April Fools Game, "The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog" at some point.

FtY37TMaEAAztde?format=jpg&name=smallFtY376oaMAAslKb?format=jpg&name=4096x409FtY38kRaEAASErF?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Deegeemin: Here's the Sonic character art progression from sketches to the final from The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog!

FtZDiPSacAIz9cJ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Deegeemin: Removes Clothes

FtY9SR4acAAvCxg?format=png&name=small

Deegeemin: I have this funny lil doodle of the guy that I did in a lil corner of the file hidden away. Smug boy

• Thumbs Up 4

• 4 weeks later...

I just played this game and I really enjoyed it!  I just loved how all of the characters were being written, especially Shadow, and I loved the fact that we actually got a visual novel game for the Sonic the Hedgehog series.  I hope that SEGA would allow the Sonic social media team to make more games like this one!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1