Awoo.

Finding a copy of Sonic Rush: Original Groove Rush

StephTheFox

Hello! This is my first post in a long while and surprisingly it's a call to help ^^; Also i didn't know where to put this topic due to it being a soundtrack of a game and it didn't appear there was a sonic music forum so i apologize if this is not the right spot.

As i have recently acquired my parents old AVR and CD Player, I've tasked myself with acquiring the Original Groove Rush CD which I have now come to realize is a monumental task. It has become my unicorn as no one is selling it and i feel like it wouldn't exist if there wasn't images of it online.

I know this is a reach but i was wondering if i could buy it off of someone from this community or be pointed in a direction which could help me buy it as going around in circles on discogs and Australian ebay isn't going anywhere.

Thank you for reading this and i know that this post most likely won't help my case but it's worth a shot i guess XD

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StephTheFox

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days