Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog IDW #59 - Preview

Sonictrainer

Aye! Love when they make the Badniks more robotic-looking instead of giving them the cartoony pupils!

Question: Did Issue 59 get delayed again?

Because it's not on the list of comics releasing this week on the comic site I order these from.

2 minutes ago, dlewis53 said:

Question: Did Issue 59 get delayed again?

Because it's not on the list of comics releasing this week on the comic site I order these from.

Its due next week on April 19th. 

Come on idw...announce Vol 4 of "the collection" this looka great and i want to get caught up! 😉

Do they usually delay these comics constantly because of the art?  The art in this comic is way more detailed than what we usually saw in the Archie Comics.

On 4/10/2023 at 8:32 PM, Rabbitearsblog said:

Do they usually delay these comics constantly because of the art?  The art in this comic is way more detailed than what we usually saw in the Archie Comics.

I believe the art always changes all the time In each Issue. It got mentioned here someone was asking 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Sonictrainer said:

We have a free one page panel of an ultimate beatdown

Hide contents

Ft8Q0FYX0AEfEOM?format=jpg&name=large

Wow! It's been awhile since Shadow used Chaos Control!  I'm really loving the artwork in this!

13 hours ago, Sonictrainer said:

We have a free one page panel of an ultimate beatdown

Hide contents

Ft8Q0FYX0AEfEOM?format=jpg&name=large

Wow Shadow rocks In that panel I can't wait to read Issue #59 on my Kindle App and and the three physical variant covers soon.

Just finished reading Issue #59 on my Kindle App really enjoyed this Issue. And the battle of the Shadow Androids as well. Cover B art cover Is my favourite cover of Issue #59 Looking forward to my three physical variant covers of Issue #59 soon.

• Thumbs Up 1