Awoo.

'Sonic: The Series' (Knuckles Show) has Begun Production

DaBigJ
Dreadknux
Message added by Dreadknux,

This topic was good and got turned into Filming For Knuckles Show Officially Underway, With Jeffrey Fowler Directing at some point.

I hope that the events of the tv show and 3rd movie happen at the same time (or literally right after the other).

And that in order to get a full experience, one will have to "combine" the two together.

In other words, I want Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

A little small update on the show. We got some confirmation of some people working on the show and one person who previously worked on the second movie is returning to work on the show.:

• Thumbs Up 1

I found some more people working on the show. Also, it's look like filming for the series could end next month?

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, CaptainRobo said:

I found some more people working on the show. Also, it's look like filming for the series could end next month?

Really?  That's kind of a short time to film this series, unless this series is only three episodes long.

New picture of the logo.:

Also, some info from a source that seem to be reliable.:

Here are some more people that are confirmed to work on the show.:

• Thumbs Up 1

Has anyone seen Peacemaker? Was it a good show or a bad show?

3 hours ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

I think it means it's not going to be high stakes, but just fun stuff and weird type of humour.

23 hours ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

I heard it is a good show.

Anyway, I found this person working on the show.:

Kid Cudi just finished filming his scenes for the show. It's look like the show will come out around the Fall.

• Thumbs Up 1

A new look of the Knuckles logo. This was spotted at the Las Vegas Licensing Expo.

Also, just found this person working on the series.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, it's look like Sonic 3 is filming in the UK where the Knuckles series is filmed at. Jeff Fowler is returning to direct. So, they are probably filming back to back. 

Also, Adam Pally like this artwork and respond with this comment which is pretty cool and nice. I think it's mean that we are going to get some more news about Knuckles very soon since it's coming this Fall.

• Thumbs Up 1

Found these from Instagram. The crew just have a wrap party. All of these were posted a few days ago.:

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

A little bit more info from Adam Pally.:

Oooh! Insightful!  That sounds really interesting!

• Thumbs Up 2

Some new info that I found. Also, I assume most of the filming crew for the show will return to work on the movie since the movie will be filming in the same location as the show.

Also, Paramount is attending San Diego Comic-Con. Do you think we will see any information about the show and the movie there? There is a high chance they could show some info there. It would be a perfect time to show some info about the show there since it's coming later this year.

• Thumbs Up 1

Here is a company that provide cars used for several movies that is confirmed to work on the show called Picture Vehicles Ltd. They work on cars used for movies like The Batman and the upcoming Barbie movie that will be coming in a few weeks from now.:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.cc0a5d95ec697e969c56e7e4bc36c862.png

image.thumb.png.174ddaeb74f183438358a92cbadf3625.png

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-07-03213844.thumb.png.4e90d12ffc16b45a7e8ca5d642391cd7.png

Here are some examples of the cars that they provide for several movies.:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2da508bb7d663b7dba2a37b83ea4c2b9.png

image.thumb.png.11387c0ad2a337d2a079334942517ffc.png

Source

• Thumbs Up 1