Awoo.

After the last Mario & Sonic game from 2019, this will be the longest hiatus.

BLUzCLUz

I would say this is a good thing, but I wonder what Sega is cooking up for this time?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BLUzCLUz

• juiceDpunk983

• Aghzaikas

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully they bring back the Winter version, the last Winter Olympics game I had was the DS game. I know about the Wii U game but never had a Wii U.

For the next Olympic game I hope they stop with the "guest characters" and just make them fully playable in all events. I want to be Omega in Boxing. Plz Sega! Give me the sick robot.

1 hour ago, juiceDpunk983 said:

Hopefully they bring back the Winter version, the last Winter Olympics game I had was the DS game. I know about the Wii U game but never had a Wii U.

For the next Olympic game I hope they stop with the "guest characters" and just make them fully playable in all events. I want to be Omega in Boxing. Plz Sega! Give me the sick robot.

1. A winter game is unlikely since 2018 and 2022 were both skipped, and that Sochi 2014 was a critical letdown.

2. Yes, please! Sega has the resources. They should use them fully! Anyway, my dream roster: https://www.deviantart.com/ningemtitan/journal/My-dream-roster-for-the-next-Mario-and-Sonic-game-888499991

They need to bring back story mode but improve on it like add more Sonic and Mario stuff (gimmicks like collecting rings in an event.)

The Winter Olimpic DS game is my idea of a perfect story mode with areas having missions with characters and their special traits.

With the characters yep I agree with your list, especially King Boo.

Shame about them not wanting to do a Winter version but honestly, the events are more fun to play on than the summer ones. Sega needs to honestly reconsider getting the Winter version back, especially now that the franchise is probably more popular thanks to the movies and Frontiers.

1 hour ago, juiceDpunk983 said:

They need to bring back story mode but improve on it like add more Sonic and Mario stuff (gimmicks like collecting rings in an event.)

The Winter Olimpic DS game is my idea of a perfect story mode with areas having missions with characters and their special traits.

With the characters yep I agree with your list, especially King Boo.

Shame about them not wanting to do a Winter version but honestly, the events are more fun to play on than the summer ones. Sega needs to honestly reconsider getting the Winter version back, especially now that the franchise is probably more popular thanks to the movies and Frontiers.

Do you think its a soft brand change? Something SEGA isn't working on for now for certain reasons. 

15 hours ago, Aghzaikas said:

Do you think its a soft brand change? Something SEGA isn't working on for now for certain reasons. 

No idea.