Awoo.

Sonic Channel Monthly Wallpapers May 2023: Rouge

Sonictrainer
Dreadknux
Message added by Dreadknux,

This topic was good and got turned into High-Kicking Rouge Features in Sonic Channel's May 2023 Wallpaper at some point.

Dreadknux
This post was recognized by Dreadknux!

Sonictrainer was awarded the badge 'Sonic News Tipster' and 30 points.

Kicking into high gear

52853474960_41672ff95a_k.jpg

Sonic Channel Blog Post: Hello everyone! I'm Tomoko Hayane, the designer of Sonic Team!

Golden week starts tomorrow! What are your plans?

Today, a little earlier than usual, I'll introduce you to May's Wallpaper!

Sharp triangular ears, characteristic wings, and stylish boots with heels...

Around here, I wonder if there are people who know who this character is!

...yes, Rouge!

Unusually, it's a Rouge that feels intense and powerful! You can almost hear the sound of her beautiful legs kicking up.

Come to think of it, Rouge played a big role in kicks in her debut work, Sonic Adventure 2!

You even had a one-on-one battle in space with Knuckles over the Master Emerald. The exchange between Knuckles' powerful punches and Rouge's kicks was a heart-warming battle!

Rouge's mysterious and slightly sexy appearance is also attractive, but I think this kind of wild and cool scene is also wonderful.

By the way, it seems that Rouge is fighting with something in this wall illustration, but who exactly is the opponent that Rouge kicks so seriously? Is it a very formidable enemy, or is it a peer in the same industry aiming for the same jewel... I can imagine various things ♪

What kind of battle scene did you image for Rouge? Please let us know by tweeting with the Twitter hashtag #Sonykatsu !

Well, the latest game you can play with Rouge is Team Sonic Racing! Although there is no kicking figure, you can see the same mysterious charm and cool figure driving a racing car. Please give it a try!

See you soon! See you in the next wall illustration~!

PC Wallpaper Link: http://sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/enjoy/image/wallpaper_222_rouge_17_pc.png

Mobile Wallpaper Link: http://sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/enjoy/image/wallpaper_222_rouge_17_sp.png

Sonic Channel Monthly Wallpapers

1. January 2023 - Super Sonic
  2. February 2023 - Amy
  3. March 2023 - Tails
  4. April 2023 - Silver
  5. May 2023 - Rouge

• Thumbs Up 1

Love the Art, but the background text man… “Rouge the… Batt? 🤔

Have I been getting this wrong for a long time or is this simply a translational or  right -> left reading thing?

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Sonicka said:

Love the Art, but the background text man… “Rouge the… Batt? 🤔

Have I been getting this wrong for a long time or is this simply a translational or  right -> left reading thing?

No, I also noticed that.

Maybe it's a typo?

• Thumbs Up 1

spacer.png

It just looks amazing on my Android tablet and It really stands out as well love the art style as well.