Awoo.

Whoa! This is Happenin': First 4 Figures Sonic Adventure Statue Preorders Open Soon

Shiny Gems

Dreadknux
This post was recognized by Dreadknux!

Shiny Gems was awarded the badge 'Sonic News Tipster' and 30 points.

Purveyors of high-end Sonic the Hedgehog merchandise First 4 Figures are due to begin taking pre-orders for a Sonic Adventure-themed statue at the end of this month.

Last year, First 4 Figures teased a statue based on the infamous Sonic Adventure “spaghetti” pose.

It appears that the product will be one or two variants of the statue as two different height and material options are available.

Interest can be registered via the following link.

Will you be preordering? Let us know in the comments!

Sonic News Tips Credit:
Shiny Gems
Original Post Content:

View full story

• Nice Smile 1

That's just way past cool I wonder what's It like you mentioned. First for figures do wonderful Sonic statues but they are very expensive In my opinion If you can find them at a good price.

I got the Sonic Generations statue one for a good price a long time ago now which was In a sale from a online toy store can't remember the store name since It's a while ago.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Stasis said:

Gonna be the iconic pose.

Edit: 

Thanks Stasis. That looks so cool!

I was gonna say, no sense touting it as a Sonic Adventure statue unless he's doing THE pose. Otherwise it's just another modern Sonic figurine.

My interest levels went from 0 to 110 the second I saw that it was *that* pose. Might actually be the first time I've been interested in Sonic merch to begin with? Outside of the slicker apparel at least.

The pose has been meme'd to death but it's hard to overstate how iconic it is for the design and era in general

image.png.ad10f7bd2a218f2c243d43146b6532af.png

Really wonder how the transition from 2D to 3D is going to go for the hands