Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog IDW #60: Reader Reaction & Impressions

MetalSkulkBane

Issue's out, full spoilers here. (not that there is much to spoil)

Core of the story is punch up with Metal and other obstacles. Poor Metal might be Sonic's equal, but this matters little when he keeps going against multiple opponents at once. It's fine, but nothing that spectacular.

What makes the issue are little moments sprinkled through out like funny scene with Amy or cool moment for Silver. Plus there is art by Roth. Bit jarring to go from last issue's anime-ish realism by ABT to this cartoony take, but his expressive faces make it worth it.

Lastly, I'm VERY confused how Tangle's intangibility works. Last issue Whisper couldn't shoot Eggman, but now Tangle can grab Sonic's leg or wrap around Metal? Inconsistent.

In sum, average issue on the whole but has decent amount of small positives.

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

Issue's out, full spoilers here. (not that there is much to spoil)

Core of the story is punch up with Metal and other obstacles. Poor Metal might be Sonic's equal, but this matters little when he keeps going against multiple opponents at once. It's fine, but nothing that spectacular.

What makes the issue are little moments sprinkled through out like funny scene with Amy or cool moment for Silver. Plus there is art by Roth. Bit jarring to go from last issue's anime-ish realism by ABT to this cartoony take, but his expressive faces make it worth it.

Lastly, I'm VERY confused how Tangle's intangibility works. Last issue Whisper couldn't shoot Eggman, but now Tangle can grab Sonic's leg or wrap around Metal? Inconsistent.

In sum, average issue on the whole but has decent amount of small positives.

I thought this Issue was great the highlight for me was spolier below 👇

Spoiler

The highlight for me was seeing Tangle popping out of nowhere. It just made me laugh. That was my favourite part In this Issue 😊

spacer.pngspacer.png

Overall I enjoyed reading Issue #60 I respect your opinion as well.

4 minutes ago, Kuzu said:

Amy smashing Tails pad was hilarious.

I thought that was hilarious as well.

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Chuckle 1

I got the full set of the covers of Issue #60 expect the online exclusive version. The covers look really nice as well. My favourite cover Is the RI cover with Team Dark. I also reviewed the covers today on my YouTube channel and review the covers each month as well.

spacer.png

• Thumbs Up 1