Awoo.

(EDIT – Inflammatory -T)?

Tornado

Just now, as I was going to post a new topic, I've noticed that there seems to be some sort of swear filter on posts. For example, if I say (EDIT – Inflammatory -T) or (EDIT – Inflammatory -T) or (EDIT – Inflammatory -T) or (EDIT – Inflammatory -T) or even something mundane like (EDIT – Inflammatory -T), it changes everything to (EDIT – Inflammatory -T) when I go to the post preview (not sure if it does if you go straight to posting). It wasn't doing this around an hour ago, so I was wondering what's up, like if I missed some announcement or if someone on the staff is having a bit of fun with the F Word topic (which is quite (EDIT – Inflammatory -T)ing hilarious with this filter applied).

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 7

What the (EDIT – Inflammatory -T) are you talking about? XP

You see, now you've just made me more confused.

• Thumbs Up 2

You see, now you've just made me more confused.

Oh lawd, I (EDIT – Inflammatory -T)ing lol'd. It is quite evident that those crazy (EDIT – Inflammatory -T)ers that set up this word filter have way too much time on their hands.

It (EDIT – Inflammatory -T)ing must (EDIT – Inflammatory -T)ing not (EDIT – Inflammatory -T)ing affect (EDIT – Inflammatory -T)ing staffers (EDIT – Inflammatory -T)ing then. I've gotta say, I did always think it was just T-Bird removing all the potential flaming from the status updates xD. EDIT: WHAT THE (EDIT – Inflammatory -T) THIS HAS BLOWN MY MIND, HOW WILL I EMPHASISE EVERYTHING IF I CAN'T SAY (EDIT – Inflammatory -T)!?

• Thumbs Up 1

(EDIT – Inflammatory -T), one of the most (EDIT – Inflammatory -T)ing useful words ever. Now (EDIT – Inflammatory -T)ing pissed on because some (EDIT – Inflammatory -T)ing yahoo gets his (EDIT – Inflammatory -T)ing panties in a bunch over a simple (EDIT – Inflammatory -T) word.

(EDIT – Inflammatory -T)holes.

• Thumbs Up 1

For the record this has been happening on other message boards as well, namely Retro.

THE PLOT THICKENS. Mass Sonic fandom conspiracy or IPB 3.0 (EDIT – Inflammatory -T) up? YOU DECIDE. EDIT: I can't say c0ck, WHAT THE HELL

It sounds like taking the pi$, to me. Please stop it. We don't need another gumball.

Please, we here at SSMB would never, ever take the piss out of anything, and such statements are positively ludicrous!

• Thumbs Up 1

I didn't know that (EDIT – Inflammatory -T) took over this place in secret.

(EDIT – Inflammatory -T)ing hell.

Edited by SOTI

Please, we here at SSMB would never, ever take the (EDIT – Inflammatory -T) out of anything, and such statements are positively ludicrous!

Indeed. We're above this sort of behaviour. I think you're just being (EDIT – Inflammatory -T)in' paranoid. ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh my god, this is genius. I love you guys. <3

For the record this has been happening on other message boards as well, namely Retro.

No filters on our end; just a few enthusiastic individuals with a plethora of time on their hands. :)

Ow (EDIT – Inflammatory -T) ! This sounds like a job for captain curse! November... The month of the best(EDIT – Inflammatory, and vile -T) bugs.

Oh my god, this is genius. I love you guys. <3

No filters on our end; just a few enthusiastic individuals with a plethora of time on their hands. :)

'twas my point exactly.

But (EDIT – Inflammatory -T) is a multi-use word. It can be used as an adjective, verb, pronoun, ANYTHING. (EDIT – Inflammatory -T)ung amusing though. It makes me want to swear like a sailor to make my speech so out there.

• Thumbs Up 1

There is a way to bypass the censor filter. I can say (EDIT – Inflammatory -T) without getting filtered; which makes the censor useless.

Edited by Diz

I see the No Drama '09 initiative is coming along splendidly...

-T

There's drama and then there's fun. I don't see anyone upset here, clever twat XP.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

There is a way to bypass the censor filter. I can say fu​ck without getting filtered; which makes the censor useless.

Yeah, because the censor was totally serious to begin with!!!1!11one :3

I see the No Drama '09 initiative is coming along splendidly...

I don't see any drama around here sir, lest you want to be starting some?

• Thumbs Up 1