Awoo.

(EDIT – Inflammatory -T)?

Tornado

You wouldn't dare. I'd send Captain Planet on your (EDIT – Inflammatory -T).

EDIT: orite, the censor. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Play nicely children. Otherwise I'll tell Santa you want Sonic 06 for Christmas.

T

Whenever I see (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) I think the "-T" is you for a second. Why is that?

-B

It's just a joke, Ziggy, it'll be gone soon. Aint like it's a permanent thing, that'd be gay.

:D

Edited by Shade737

It's just a joke, Ziggy, it'll be gone soon. Aint like it's a permanent thing, that'd be gay.

And here I was hoping everyone was going to be like me and cut down on swearing! *Cries*

Na, not really. xD

I see the No Drama '09 initiative is coming along splendidly...

-T

You feel this is drama-provoking? o.o;

Some jokes are funny but not this one, so soon after that sex topic fiasco.

There was a sex topic!? Awww I (EDIT – In my fu(king-flammatory -T)ing missed it.

Edited by Casanova

Some jokes are funny but not this one, so soon after that sex topic fiasco.

Plenty of other, peeps thought it was, there are other members you know XP.

I see the No Drama '09 initiative is coming along splendidly...

-T

The only (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) drama round here is (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) cause (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) of you! Don't try and (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) some (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) up. No one really gives a (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) about the (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) filter anyhow. It's just a (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) bit of (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) fun.

Thought in all honesty it is a bit (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) annoying now, if only because the (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) is all the same (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) text. Maybe some more (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) variety would be (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) better? Like (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) as banana,(EDIT - Inflammatory -T) as I swears or even (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) as cheeseburger?

You feel this is drama-provoking? o.o;

For a group of people who claim to desire some peace within this community, I don't think it helps.

-T

• Thumbs Up 1

For a group of people who claim to desire some peace within this community, I don't think it helps.

-T

This coming from the boy who makes personal attacks on people on his little blog?

I really don't believe you are in any place to comment on peace within the community if you ask me.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah the joke will get stale so I'll be removing it tonight, rofl.

It's a shame no-one thought of expanding on the joke to stop it from becoming stale. This will end up dying before I get a chance to get tired of it. =(

Edited by Wyde

It's a shame no-one thought of expanding on the joke to stop it from becoming stale. This will end up dying before I get a chance to get tired of it. =(

Nah, this was just a spur of the moment thing, no intention to keep it going for long.

This coming from the boy who makes personal attacks on people on his little blog?

I really don't believe you are in any place to comment on peace within the community if you ask me.

Oh, I never said I *wanted* peace ;) (Although, now that you mention it, I would very much like some peace, for the record.)

Seeing as my "little blog" is on track to have twice the monthly readership as this site does by the end of the year while the webmaster here has covertly attempted to steal my staff (not just Paul) thinking it will help...I do think I'm in some position to have a soap box, thank you :D

-T

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 9

Oh, I never said I *wanted* peace ;) (Although, now that you mention it, I would very much like some peace, for the record.)

Seeing as my "little blog" is on track to have twice the monthly readership as this site does by the end of the year while the webmaster here has covertly attempted to steal my staff (not just Paul) thinking it will help...I do think I'm in some position to have a soap box, thank you :D

-T

And despite all this traffic you're getting for your awesome content, didn't you mention that shitty article about me was one of your most popular? Oh I dunno, maybe you're just a cunt XP.

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Naw you're just in the position of being a bit of a tit. I mean you're at the moment pretty much a running joke on the biggest Sonic communities so I'm not sure your soap box can really support you that well.

Anyway ILU SSMB staff team <3.

Edited by Flint
  • Thumbs Up 3