Awoo.

(EDIT – Inflammatory -T)?

Tornado

Well this topic hasn't derailed at all... D:

Rofl, great innit. Who'd have thought Bug Reports would be amusing?

I was pointing out your over-reaction to the words "Tweaker Tantrum" ever being uttered. I was stooping nowhere.

Which has still proven itself to be entirely irrelevant up to this point.

Also, you're right, my bit about Tristan being a guiding light was a little too poetic. I should've just said he provides a decent example for the rest of the community to follow. Fail on my behalf, there.

So wait. A decent community example is somebody who continuously stirs up shit, uses their influence to perpetuate drama, perceives themselves as a moral compass through which other can follow, and beats around the bush whenever confronted about his behavior?

Shit, I think it's time that we start following Chaos Hedgie. He's way better that than Tristan is.

@ You calling me a "wacko", have you got proof? No. This is the internet. A series of tubes. To use it as a judgement of a person is silly.

Oh, of course! Judging people is silly. But I'm just calling it how I see it. ;)

Also, you're right, my bit about Tristan being a guiding light was a little too poetic. I should've just said he provides a decent example for the rest of the community to follow. Fail on my behalf, there.

Hey guys lets go around to random Sonic sites and try to find any inkling of drama we can to go back and report

stir up shit :D It's the best example we have <3

A series of tubes

oh lol

• Thumbs Up 1

Which has still proven itself to be entirely irrelevant up to this point.

So wait. A decent community example is somebody who continuously stirs up shit, uses their influence to perpetuate drama, perceives themselves as a moral compass through which other can follow, and beats around the bush whenever confronted about his behavior?

Shit, I think it's time that we start following Chaos Hedgie. He's way better that than Tristan is.

Oh, of course! Judging people is silly. But I'm just calling it how I see it. ;)

No Tweaker, it hasn't proven itself to be irrelevant. It was a direct response to your accusation of me 'getting pissy'. I would like to request that you keep my words in context. Neither of us wish for a misunderstanding on our behalf.

Tristan only 'stirs up shit' by being honest. You don't close down a newspaper because a story on why, say, some whites attacked an Asian which lead to rioting. The online community must learn this. Freedom of speech is paramount and Tristan, by bravely carrying on with TSSZ, is assisting this movement.

And Chaos Hedgie has basically left the scene, to the best of my knowledge. I was considering assisting him in getting back on his feet after his removal from Retro, but I decided against this due to his reputation for subtle but powerful trolling.

• Bad Quality Post 3

Alright I'm ending this here, if you have problems with each other keep it off the board, this isn't on topic at all, locking this for said purpose.

No Tweaker, it hasn't proven itself to be irrelevant. It was a direct response to your accusation of me 'getting pissy'. I would like to request that you keep my words in context. Neither of us wish for a misunderstanding on our behalf.

Tristan only 'stirs up shit' by being honest. You don't close down a newspaper because a story on why, say, some whites attacked an Asian which lead to rioting. The online community must learn this. Freedom of speech is paramount and Tristan, by bravely carrying on with TSSZ, is assisting this movement.

And Chaos Hedgie has basically left the scene, to the best of my knowledge. I was considering assisting him in getting back on his feet after his removal from Retro, but I decided against this due to his reputation for subtle but powerful trolling.

Lol, you're certainly a troll. Nobody is this retarded (joining up simply to spout this left and right, guiding light, assisting a freedom of speech movement etc, terrible).

Alright I'm ending this here, if you have problems with each other keep it off the board, this isn't on topic at all, locking this for said purpose.

Fuck, D;.

• Thumbs Up 1

It saddens me that I was in class during the entire span of this topic. Bravo, gents. Bravo.

Alcoholic beverages will be distributed momentarily by our courteous (and crack) team of staffers.

• Thumbs Up 2

It saddens me that I was in class during the entire span of this topic. Bravo, gents. Bravo.

Alcoholic beverages will be distributed momentarily by our courteous (and crack) team of staffers.

Hell, I was out at a Microsoft party with Taio Cruz last night. But you know, I reeeally wish I could have stayed at home just to squabble with Tristan about how his amateur hobby site gets so much more hits than my amateur hobby site. :rolleyes:

You know Tristan, you could have been the better man and taken this for what it actually was - a light-hearted jibe and random censor filter for fun. You suddenly thought we were attacking your honour and then say some bollocks about how much crapper we are than you. Insecure, much? ;)

Then you accuse me of poaching your staff, when in fact their leaving is more to do with you not listening to their constant complaints about how you operate. I don't know about you, but I'd rather admin a website and look after my fellow writers; overlook a forum and take care of my awesome mods and admins like Chris, Pelly, Jake, DiZ etc; maintain a good rapport with other awesome communities like SMS and Retro (a shame you decided to tabloid yourself out, voiding any possible relationship you could have had with me); pioneering true community-changing events like SEGASonic Radio, London Meetups, Sonic Site Awards and Summer of Sonic (to name a few); have a professional job that overlaps my hobby interest... Yeah, I'd rather be in my position right now than have a website that has more hits than anyone but creates a vacuum of animosity for myself.

TL;DR - lol, you actually took this seriously. I couldn't give a shit. :] Now let's party on.

No more alcoholic beverages for me though. Not after last night. x_x

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Bad Quality Post 1