Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

A chance for you guys to show off the latest additions to your collection right here and make the rest of us mere mortals jealous. What have you been buying? Big or small, share it with the rest of us. Is it something you've wanted for ages or simply a very good snipe? Please do share!

I'll start with these three selections from my latest YJA parcel...

PICT2128-3.jpgPICT2128-1.jpgPICT2128-2.jpg

First pic: Joypolis Sonic. Limited release. Got this one for 500 yen from YJA!

Second pic: SA2 Sonic. 'nuff said.

Third pic: Christmas NiGHTS plush. The last one I needed to own all the main NiGHTS plushies. I do believe that there is a Christmas Nightopian too, but no-one likes him.

Post away, fellow merch hogs!

Edited by Nemain
  • Thumbs Up 2

My latest additions had been an old-school tails plush, The crush 40 "Super sonic songs" CD, and sonic the hedgehog 2.

I really wish for moar.

Well I don't have pics at the moment because they haven't arrived yet but so far here's what's on the way:

Old school Japn Tails pencil topper

Classic running Tails statue

Joypolis Sonic plush

Classic Tails plush wearing a blue jumper/sweater

Classic Tails head pin

Recently um..

Sonic Adventure 2 - Anniversairy Edition

Mario & Sonic Olympic Games DS

Mario & Sonic Winter Olympic Games Ds

Sonic Advance 3

Sonic Pinball Party

Sega Superstars Tennis

The Works - Jun Senoue Signed

- Sonic & Knuckles / Waiting for it to arrive

- Crush 40 - Super Sonic Songs / Signed By Jun waiting for him to send it

And planning to buy the first4figures models aswell

Thats everything ive got within the last month.

Edited by Southe

Good stuff all round! Congrats on the win, S.M.!

iara0624-img450x600-1258126090yk3ucw92832.jpg

Someone drove this right up at the last minute, but it still ended cheaper than Ebay would have done. xD

Ran into Mr. Dobbyn again today, hoovered up some more STC originals :3

sl732835.jpg

Also, Nemain is awesome as she sent me this Sonic the Fighters shirt...which is extra-sexual as it has Fang, Bean and Barky on it. Ultra win. So yeah, Nemain is awesome <3

sl732838.jpg

T

Bought this fellow the other day from a shop in Sydney. Wasn't cheap, but i love the detail and old school design.

post-170-125885433986_thumb.jpg

post-170-125885436095_thumb.jpg

It is quite sexcellent if I say so myself X3

Edited by Hawkz

More to add to my Halo collection.

Finally got my hands on the latest book "The Cole Protocol" as well as "The art of Halo" then as an amazing find, "Halo Encyclopedia", £5 off at Forbidden Planet in Newcastle (Thank you VGL) just started reading thorugh "tCP" and so far, so good and I've had a quick browse through the others, great stuff. Also shown was something I missed out first time, the Halo 3: ODST Xbox 360 controller (Of which I bought an Elite plug and play to go with as It is now my main controller).

morehalomerch.jpg

Next on my list, Graphic Novel.

I've been on a Sonic spending spree these past few weeks. XD

SportsSonicplush.jpg

JazzwareMetalSonicfigure.jpg

Best Sonic figure EVER!

First4FigureslimitededitionSonicfig.jpg

Paid £85 for this, but it was worth it.

First4FiguresSonicfigure.jpg

First4FiguresTailsfigure.jpg

First4FiguresKnucklesfigure.jpg

Found these unexpectedly in GAME the other day. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Found these over a forum recently out of the blue and they were pretty damn cheap... around $5AU each (2.5 pound).

10-12-09_2330.jpg

And these came with Winter Olympics if you decided to fork out $100AU for it (50pounds).

10-12-09_2331.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Found these over a forum recently out of the blue and they were pretty damn cheap... around $5AU each (2.5 pound).

10-12-09_2330.jpg

And these came with Winter Olympics if you decided to fork out $100AU for it (50pounds).

10-12-09_2331.jpg

Goddammit, I'd murder for the Sonic in Sydney CD. Where did you spot this Chris?

T

£2.50 for Sonic in Sydney? XD LOL! I just sold mine a few months ago for £40!

Also I really REALLY want those badges ;_; Just the badges though, not the game ^^;;

£2.50 for Sonic in Sydney? XD LOL! I just sold mine a few months ago for £40!

Also I really REALLY want those badges ;_; Just the badges though, not the game ^^;;

If you start posting your collection, we would need at least 60 mbits connection if you know what I mean (I think that was you).

My collection is fairly large, but it's not the biggest collection on this forum.

My most recent additions (purchased yesterday) are the mini Sonic and Tails figurines from GAME and also the Sonic and Tails racers (also from GAME). What can I say? :\ Even when I'm dead broke, if I see Sonic merch in a shop I have to buy it (even if it's crap XD).

My collection is fairly large, but it's not the biggest collection on this forum.

My most recent additions (purchased yesterday) are the mini Sonic and Tails figurines from GAME and also the Sonic and Tails racers (also from GAME). What can I say? :\ Even when I'm dead broke, if I see Sonic merch in a shop I have to buy it (even if it's crap XD).

Someone has even larger collection O.o... shit. Who?

I believe that Lucky Winters currently has more than me, and I'm sure there's one or two others who also have more.

I've just got myself a rather cool Sonic tie, I shall wear it for Sonic for SOS 2010, then I shall look rather dapper if they ask me to do the quizz again (please do!). I'll try and get a pic of it later since my webcam is failing me right now.

But also....

goularala-img600x450-1259172105qgp4ue28824.jpg

What secrets rest on my new mysterious Sonic Adventure video.... not yet watched it... oww...

Whatever is in it, please be kind and put it on youtube for us. It looks interesting.

Unfortunately I do not have the knowledge or the means to do so. Wouldn't even know how to get a VHS from a tape to a digital format that my computer could recognise and then upload it.

Also AAUK may have something to say about that so I'd best not.

Halt_foul_beast_by_Poridet.png

The guy on the left. Got him from a Birmingham comic shop not long back. Possibly the best Sonic figure ever because it gets him so right. Even down to Caliburn. He's my precious but as the topic stipulates, he's my lastest collection addition.

Mr Werehog on the other hand....I got him on my 21st Bday, which was over a year ago...

Edited by Verte

Well I've watched my video... and I've had a look around the internet now that I know what the title was to see if it's a new discovery or not. It was certainly an interesting video especially if you've never seen it before, which I have not. Alas, it's not a new find, a quick look on youtube I found the same video...

It would appear to be

It's really interesting if you've never seen it before, you can see where Sonic Team actually went all over the world to get their inspiration for Sonic Adventure, as well as a lighter side of the development team goofing around. What made me laugh was the Sonic devs fighting a real life snake and a giant tarantula spider when exploring the jungle and then screaming when it ran for them.

It would be great to find a translated version of this video. But I doubt it'll happen anytime soon.

Although... one of my favourite parts is when that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t6ou7epsbg... Can we get him at SOS 2010?

Edit: There is however a truck load of beta footage, including big in a stage with froggy following him.

Edited by Casanova